Friday, November 09, 2007

Walk in the Woods


















Music begins.





Walk in the Woods

A short blogisode by...



Dark Sonnet now plays distinctively in the background.



Lorraine Garland, Executive producer

Monty Teves, family psycho killer dog, (one of three)

and a special appearance by



MALENA "the Mercenary"TEVES, freelance neighborhood private "security" gun totten nutjob.







(V.O) Malena _camera pans around dark hills and trees_








I've always wanted to take Lorraine out one of my "walks in the woods" to show her a different side of me. A spookier side she had not seen. I wanted her to see the spirits of the night, in my woods where the coyotes howl and the dogs cry.....


MALENA stops the camera to spout off....


"Today she's teaching me how to train my beefy bug eyes freak into submission, instead of killing everything that moves.

Lorraine agreed, knowing that my "nocturnal energy" had kicked in, I would not take no for an answer anyway, until last night where she CLAIMS I was asleep on the couch before 10.








No, that was Cousin It. Not me, no. Do you see any fluffy leather rhinestone or velvet around? It WASN'T ME MAN! My goodness, LOOK at that raggedy cotton blanket! Would this Hollywood dork, I mean Diva (Freudian slip there) wrap her "curvaciously seductive" body in just anything? And what is that creature? "



(Lorraine tries to bring her back to the story of the night, the WALK IN THE WOODS! We are shooting a LaM blogisode! )

"This is important for your career Malena! So, we were walking in the woods or what?"
Lorraine shouts!


(V.O resumes)



I slither through the trees. I stalk the streets. I hunt the hunters. And the woods obey"


SUPERHERO SHOT of the Dork insert here.










Background music begins____
( Something spooky written by Neil Gaiman. Have you heard of him? We like that guy! You MUST check him out, really!)
TO BE CONTINUED. For promotional purposes only. All rights reserved.


10 Comments:

At 2:22 AM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Neil who?

Great entry girls!
I needed that giggle.

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Hahahaha!
You are too much!
I look forward to further blogisodes.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger kali_licious said...

LOL

Y'all are too funny.;)

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

YOU TWO ARE BONKERS.
and by the way, wasn't seven shows with the Eagles ENOUGH for me, i was waiting hand and foot on those dudes. "Take it EEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ"
help!
delivered the important precious package of Quiche Lorraine to the airport terminal today, and dined upon ??blood and flesh?? coffee & cinammon buns?? (you decide) with the two LADIES of L'AM....
safe travels, my girl.
xioxox

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Wheeeeeee!!!!

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

I loved that little blogisode! Can't take much credit tho, I was the one falling asleep on the couch. ( after that walk MAN oh man who wouldn't ???)

I should point out too that walk STARTED after midnight!

Malena would wake me up from time to time and read me bits, and I would say brightly " Oh yes, That's wonderful " and back out I would go, hee-hee. Just read it now.

Home now, by the way, WAY too short a time, sigh. It was lovely to see the Kitty this morning, she got up WAY too early to come see us and take me to the airport.

And yes, Sleepy Kitty, they were cinomin buns and not flesh and blood!

My dog training continues nicely, Malena caals me the Countess of Canine!

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Countess of Canines indeed. Monty didn't kill anything this week!
It was too short of a visit, but we did think of some cool new music ideas. Oh yeah baby!

Kitty! Good to see you. Tomorrow night is a screening with Miles and some fancy pants people. call me! We'll raise some hell.

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

We did come up with a Plan for the next cd. We have ideas now on what we want, how we are going to do it, what sorts of songs are going to be on it, who will be playing..

It was a good meeting. We come from such different musicial backgrounds and want the same thing, only we have been going at it from different directions.

Circles have no begining and no end.

We have a Plan.

And it will rock.

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

OHHHH!!!! You are too cruel... teasing us with your next CD before we even get to hear this one and Hidden Variable (completely)! Of COURSE it will rock, duh!! So cruel...

te he... lovely blogisode... I will wait in suspense for the next. (Cousin It indeed!! lol)

Kitty you are so wonderful, wish I could come and assist you in your job!!!

 
At 1:06 AM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

What a new CD? Hooooooooooooooo.
I'll say it again : TEASE! The both of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home