Sunday, October 21, 2007

All about the Hot Birdchick



Sharon Stiteler , The Hot Birdchick and Beekeeper to the Stars, has a new book out!! Hurrah and Cheers all around!! It's called Disapproving Rabbits , which I think pretty much sums it up. Very , very funny. Go , you, and pick up a copy. In fact, especially if you are ordering it online, go ahead and buy five or six , because you WILL be wanting these to give out during the Holidays. Or sooner. Make someone happy. ( yes, Malena, one IS on it's way for you ! )

If you order thru the Disapproving Rabbits website, you can even request a personalized inscription from Sharon. ( Almost ) Anything you want. ( she has been telling me stories of some requests that nearly fall into the short story category, hee-hee )

If you order it from Amazon, or pick it up in a bookstore, and you can get to Minneapolis, our Hot BirdChick is having a release party at Dreamhaven Books on November 2nd, with an afters party at Charlie's Pub in Stillwater. ( music courtesy of yours truly and the Manly Paul Score )



As most of you know, Sharon is a Close Personal Friend of mine. I say it Close Personal Friend, because once you have shared the experience of dumping hundred of thousands of Bees into a hive together, and the even more harrowing experience of Bee in Hair , you ARE , forever more, Close Personal Friends.

She also once tried to pole dance on one of my speaker poles, on a New Years Eve, and another time at a Convention did the most truly interpretive dances ever danced , acting out ALL the parts , to the song El Paso ( who knew we knew it?? )

Whether you are hanging out, listening to music , birding, or tending bees , or reading her latest book Disapproving Rabbits, you are going to have a whole lot of fun, if it involves Sharon.

And you will be glad of it.

Love and Rabbits,
Lorraine

9 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

Sharon also has a wondeful blog! I love reading her blog and learning so much about our All American feathered friends! I would had love to see her pole dance. In some Los Angeles fitness clubs they have pole dancing classes, I took one once with my gal pal and it's really a workout for your abs! After class my tummy and thighs were trobbing in pain! Gave me more respect for those ladies. It's not easy swinging on a pole in 6 inch heels! Her book looks like great fun!

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

One should be already on its way to me. I'd have to check if it can be easily understood by members of the family before ordering more...

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Sharon is one sexy smart lady. Everytime I see her I joke to Fablo about how I wish I had 1/8th the amount of sexy-ness Sharon has. And she writes too! (I knew that, actually) I can't wait to see this cute silly book.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

Malena, let us know that you're okay! I know you live right in the center of all these wild fires. The air today has been so thin and smokey, doing yoga was had on my lungs. I'll pray you and your home will remain safe!

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

Sharon IS pretty hot, hee-hee...Tho the day of Bee in Hair was not one of our better moments. It's amazing what one little bee can do. I too, am sad about the Bees going into winter state.

We will have to make do with dogs, cats and rabbits, and let me tell you, getting Dog to get along with them, and not KILL is quite a challenge to my new dog training skills.

I am looking forward to going out to Malena in a couple of weeks and working with her little Bat Frog Demons...We shall see...

Spacelaw, I can see your point, tho I have to say, one picture is worth a thousand words. I think they can dissaprove in ANY language, hee-hee. I hope you enjoy the book!

( Oh, I keep forgetting to tell you how great you look in Malena's jacket! I saw the pics over on her blog! )

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger birdchick said...

Good grief,

You guys, I'm just swimming in all the love!

I'd had some of my best adventures involving FabLo--I remember her once getting me out of the hot tub to say, "Hey, you want to see the Northern Lights?" and we stood at the end of the driveway watching green lights dance across the sky.

Malena, seriously, you're as sexy as they come!

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

You know I think we have a lot of sexy ladies on this blog... we certainly have a group who thinks and that is always sexy.

Disapproving Rabbits looks extremely funny... thanks for the updates.

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Thanks Lorraine.

I might have to get the book for my Mum, as Dad always call her his "gros lapin". Since she is not in the least disapproving, I think I finally have the ultimate proof that she is not the big fluffy rabbit he claims her to be.
Besides she can read English and she's getting a copy of my (part) book too.

Northern lights ?
I am green with envy.

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

She is one awesome Bird Chick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home