Sunday, March 19, 2006

Shake whatcha momma gave ya!

Tomorrow Miss fabulous is going to be here. I wrote her an email tonight telling her to pack her sassy pants and a revealing shirt for our photo shoot. Lorraine is so good to humor me in these glamorous endeavors. She assisted me on my last alter ego shoot and found that modeling is more than just "standing there and looking pretty". You have to turn your head a certain way, suck in your gut, stick our your butt (hey I'm starting to sound like a rap song), stand up straight, don't blink and above all else...Look relaxed. As you saw from the last sexy photo, she's getting the hang of it. Sexy thing yo! I tried to add a photo, but blogger is possessed by natzi demons. Tomorrow I will add it....If she will let me.

Hey! It's 2:30 am, no wonder why I am so awake. I'm trying to get on a day schedule for Fablo, but no luck so far.

Oh yes, it will be a week of grueling fun for Miss Fabulous. Mwaaaaa ha haha. Singing, dancing, shopping, modeling...hey sounds like real life fun to me. And the web cam conference...hm. How about wednesday? I'll have to check with Lorraine but we WILL find a time that suites us all. Hey! I'll wear the gladiator helmet and Fablo can wear the Mummy hat. Nnnaaa. The matrix coat with a patent leather corset and thigh highs. Now we're talkin'. Lorraine said guys were paying her something like $20 a song tonight..to keep her on stage. To bad my green panties didn't make it in time. Then she could have given them a safe moon. I wrote, "shake your $ maker" on the butt with a sharpie. We'll have to take a photo for our LaMies. Although, I doubt either of us will be wearing them at the time. To bad!

On another note, I just have to say...SHERPA, aka Hans the bodyguard is a great catch. Yes, we need to hook the dude up. He's so cuddly..hence the nickname SHERPA!So if you're a sane and single girl between the ages of 21 and 35 and you see him with the Malloy's, go up and give him a BIG kiss. Tell him Malena sent cha. I'm sending him a Nocturna t-shirt this week with Fablo. Vogue it out baby! Yeah!

The LaM undies will arrive next week. So, look for them on the site. Then you can pull your pants down at our concert and say, "Whose the diva now?!" just kidding, but hey I'll bet Sharon the hot bird chick would do it. Right? Man, if I had half her confidence, I'd mow right over Madonna. (Just might do that anyway. She's getting old) I kid, I Kid!

We sure love all you LaMies. Thanks for staying loyal and visiting with us crazy people.

5 Comments:

At 6:36 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

heh, you definitely are crazy to be up at that hour! Of course, because of the turnes of events of a week ago, the hubby and i had less than 90 minutes of sleep the night (ahem, morning) before our flight to Cancun.

And i woke up this morning at 6 local time, an hour before the alarm clock was set to sound. We are now packing our stuff and getting ready for the last hours of sun before we leave for the airport and MD temps in the high 40s...... brrrrrr!

If you crazy gals can spare a moment this week, let's talk :-D

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Oooh, lookie there...the Ravyn is becoming inured to the warm temps! I'll remember that next time you accuse me of becoming soft! ;-)

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Ya know, Ms. Marvelous, Madonna is not that much older that me. And I had my firstborn just 4 months before my 40th birthday, and my youngest two years later.

Now you all know why my posts are sometimes REALLY weird; they're 4 and 2. X)

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

hey hey ladies!
kitty here, sleep deprived from jozie's weekend visit--
but going to rest up tonight, to make a trip there tomorrow to fairy land malena haus to take car of vehicle info etc etc--
and then the alley on Tues--si? si!
SO much to get done, L'aMmies.
how was everyone's full moon eclipse?
call me or email me, ok?
ps yay Ariandalen, you go. welcome home Ravyn,
we like to see some photos of your beach...

 
At 5:34 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

LaMie Love Forever!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home