Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dance Lessons at 2..party till 4..



wake up at 6! Oh yesssss! I may have converted Lorraine to VampTime. She is such a whirling vision of energy during the day. I just stumble around till about 2 in the afternoon. But...at night, Ohhhhhhhh darlinG! Let the show begin! I grab that mic and start recording on the 4 track. (Practice Tapes)
We have had a blast putting this Balticon show together. I'd say, Hey Lorraine listen to this. And I'd wail out "Blues in the Night" for her. (Hey, I learned to perform in a drag bar. That brings new meaning to the term perform. Those Divas don't mess around) Little Miss Rainbow Bright just sits there and says,
"Ahhhhhhhhh. Yeah. That will work! Do you need a pole or a rope? How about a fog machine"
and I say, YES PLEASE. 2 would be perfect. Then go on about the costume changes and how I want to velcro my skirt to the dance shorts beneath. Ripping off your skirt is always a big hit. And I'm married to Mr. Gorgeous, so it can't be THAT daring. Ohhh we're plotting like fiends. Getting a lot of work done. Talking about the release of our EP. BIG surprises planned for the photos inside. It will be one of those, Cindy Crawford who? model moments for Lorraine again. (One of my best tricks is make-up and wardrobe) Super Model WORK!

So, not much to report..other than the ghost who kept knocking on the front door, the wailing banshee thingie that kept calling my name last night, and one fabulously dressed Hogsqueal sculpture. Yes, it's all true. That's the funny thing about us, our lives don't seem real but they are.

Did I mention I wore my Maleficent hat for Lorraine. Yes, of course I have one. I'm just waiting for the Live Action Version...then I'll pop over to the studio and say hello. Mwwaaaaaaaaa ha ha hahaa!

5 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

"My Mama done tol' me,
When I was in pigtails,
My Mama done tol' me,
Hon....."

Oh, yeah. I'm there!
Would you believe I learned part of "Blues in the Night" from my mother when I was in 5th or 6th grade. We were studying WWII. Mom learned it from the radio, I guess, when she was growing up.

Maleficent's hat - a twisty double henin, with attitude. Sounds cool to me, who wouldn't have one if she could? ;)

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Oh, yeah, I forgot. What a polite ghost to knock on the door.
I hope the screaming whatever has gone away and doesn't return. Sounds headache inducing. :/

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Wow! You divas are putting alot of energy into Balticon! I am only peripherally involved (I make alot of suggestions and get them to happen) and I am so pleased and flattered you care enough to put so much into it.

You are both so wunnerful! But I know you know that. :-)

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger kali_licious said...

Sounds like Balticon is gonna be a gig to remember! Hope someone takes a videocamera.:)

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

LOVE MALEFICENT!!! Lucky souls... have fun!

Can't wait for the show!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home