Monday, March 21, 2005

Music and Magic

Hi! It's me, Malena. We're finally together! Wehooo! I arrived at the airport safe and sound. I brought so many gowns I had to pay extra for the weight of the luggage. Hee hee
Lorraine took me for a walk in the snow when we got home. Man! I forgot how cold winters were in the north! Of course, she thought it was a "Nice warm day". I was dressed like a Yeti, and my nose holes still froze. It's beautiful here. When you live in LA, you forget what wide open spaces look like.
Today we started learning our songs together...in person. Neil taught us two new songs today, "Butterfly Road" and "Adam and Eve". I can't wait to sing them. I felt like a child waiting to go into a candy store. Yeah!
We'll be trying on our Alter Ego corsets and doing our first photoshoot today. Lorraine has no idea what she's in for. I doubt she will recognise herself. Cool Witchy Photos coming soon!
Love,
Malena the Yeti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home