Friday, March 11, 2005

Oh Give me a home.......



Miss Fabulous is off to sing Country today. I'm ordering corsets and getting ideas for our photo shoot. We have to be as fabulous as people believe we are. Ha! True. Of course, I am bringing my 13 Nights of Fright wardrobe, all my vintage jewels, and loads of hats and shoes. Mr. Gorgeous is a great shopper. He found all my gowns for me. I can't wait to play dress up with my best friend and take pictures in the haunted house. Yeah baby!
I have to practice Lorraine's Violin today. She can play anything....and I mean anything! I on the other hand, am just now graduating from Twinkle, Twinkle little star. I used to be quite good, not as good as Miss Fabulous but you know, well enough to play in the Orchestra. I'll get there again soon. Practice makes perfect.
Well, I'm off to buy Miss Fabulous a corset. I would buy myself another but then I'd be the Imelda Marcos of Corsetry. He hee

Hugs and Kisses
Malena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home