Sunday, March 13, 2005

Cowgirl Quiche

Sexy 'lil Wrassler???? Methinks Mummy Malena has been Plastered to long ...Ok, Malena, many thanks for the song. Very cute and when I stop laughing I will finish writing this post. Can't wait until I lose it in front of the Cowboy Builders , when I begin to sing the Builder version of Home on the Range and have visions of corsets dancing in my head. Or visions of the Mummy coming on out with us to our little fake campfire. ( yes, we do have one )

Anyway..I imagine that Malena and I will frequently be talking about clothes and corsets and outfits and how much fabulously funky fun we are having playing dress up. ( I want to be a mummy too!!! ) but I don't imagine that it will ever go quite like this again. Her a Mummy and me, well....

" This morning I am wearing black cowboy boots, a long tan leather skirt, a mutli shaded peach shirt shot thru with silver and sateen, all topped with a pink cowboy hat "

( NOTE: my hat is NOT a gentle shade of pink, but full on screaming demon of Mother of God pink, and it actually goes quite nicely with my Black , Blonde , Burgandy and Purple hair...which , yes, I am wearing in pony tails )

I was doing ok with this until Amy the stage manager came in and lost it. " Oh Dear God. Oh My God" says she. When she could speak again. Once she got off the floor where she had been laughing. " I mean, no, you look fine, really, it's just that it's not, not , not, YOU..." Sigh. Have to agree. ( I want to be a mummy too )

The boys, Paul and Trevor, I should note, look great. Better than great. HOT. Texas may be getting to me....

I have always wanted a huge stage set up like this with tons of equipment and people running around doing who knows what and and someone taking care of every detail for you, with state of the art sound , dressing rooms with your name on them , green rooms with food and HUGE video sceens. Got it now. All of it.

And I got one word for what it feels like to finally see yourself up on the huge video screens while dressed as Annie Oakley gone bad.

Surreal. Very very surreal.

I can dream of being a Mummy and Malena, my dear, hows about you start thinking of dressin up in some of this cowboy gear? We'll show 'em sexy lil wrasslers!

Love and laughter from Cowboy town,

Lorraine

PS Promise, this only lasts a week and then we will return to our regularly scheduled nightmares....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home