Sunday, March 13, 2005

Plastered Malena



And just when you thought my reality couldn't get any weirder, it just did. I spent all day yesterday covered in plaster.
Miles is doing a life cast of my body for this movie he's working on. So, while Lorraine is singing country for hundreds of corporate cowboys, I am transforming into "Mummy Malena". Now I know what it feels like to wear heavy armour. Heavy baby!
It was actually quite fun. I can't wait for him to cast my face. (That's when you get straws stuck up your nose so you can breath as your entire head is slowly mummified in plaster) It will be goodbye reality! Sounds fun. I can only say that because Mr. Gorgeous is the artist holding all the cards. It wouldn't be fun otherwise, just embarrassing.

I miss you Qwitchie! I can't wait for our new corsets to come from ALTER EGO. They make the best stuff. (It takes a true magician to bind up our bustlines.)

Oh give me a home, where the corsets roam
where Qwitchie and Witchy play
where seldom is heard a discouraging word
and the stores are not crowded all day..............

Keep yer' chin up ya sexy lil wrassler!

Malena the Mummy