Monday, March 14, 2005

She Devil loven'



Huge green rooms? Fake Campfire? Ah! I want to be there with you Qwitchie. I told you they'd love ya! Them cowboys ain't never seen a fine young lady like yerself, purple hair an' all. Who-eeee doggie! Bet ya look mighty fine! Mm Mmmm, I'd be proud ta take ya to meet Ma en' em.

I am getting ready to be painted red from head to toe. I get to be a Frazzetta girl this week...and a honorary flash girl next week. Oh yes, my life is a cartoon. I'm so thankful! hee hee

Miles and I went shopping yesterday. We found a fabulous spider neckace and a ring to add to my collection. NECROMANCE on Melrose is the place to buy creepy jewels. I will take you there in April when we see Tori.

I had a great conversation with the owner of a goth shop. We agreed that american sizes SUCK! Clothing is NOT made for women anymore. The fashion industry is controlled by a bunch of "happy" middle aged men who are in denial about what a real woman looks like. Don't they know they'd make more $$ if they cut garments for women with curves. Most of us have them no? I swear women's clothing is made for coke addicts and little boys. I understand my 6 foot tall frame is not average, but neither is a size 2! There is something wrong with the world when I have to squeeze into an XL when I weigh 142 pounds. All I can say is, thank God for Alter Ego corsets.
Well, that's my morning rant. I'll talk to you soon. Have a good day ROCK STAR Qwitchie!

Love you!
Malena Medium Red tomorrow, Malena Magenta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home