Saturday, March 19, 2005

Rock Star Packing Issues


THe Fabulous Lorraine and I are so excited about this trip. In about 16 hours, we will finally see each other.......for the first time. I'm busy packing and it's not the first time I've needed a bus to transport my closet.

Oh yes!
I am bringing Feathers, Leathers, and Laces too.
Ribbons and Rhinestones and lots of things to do
Sexy shoes for the studio to finish us off right
And in the end Neil will say,
Oh, What a sight!"

We playing two mini concerts and we're doing three photo shoots. Trust me, her house will never be the same again.

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Nude fitness online programs Isuzu amigo owner s

 
At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home