Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bound in Corsets of LOVE



I was introduced to Alter Ego Corsets when Miles bought me one for Christmas, one for Valentines, and so on and so forth. Then I started ordering a few for Lorraine. (Alter Ego has great prices so you can afford to go a little psycho.) As many of you know, I am a HUGE corset fan. What girl wouldn't adore a piece of clothing that pushes up the bosoms and slims the hips, right? I have many corsets, but Alter Ego takes designing VERY seriously. The outside is made of fine lambskin leather and the inside is lined in comfy cotton. Every seam is finished beautifully and they're steel boned! They've even sewn in a see through window for your business card.

So, I took it upon myself to write Karolyn at Alter Ego and tell her how I adored their fashion line. And of course, I told her about our band. One thing led to another and now...................................

Alter Ego is our Official Band Corsetier! Yeah! Wehoooo. Yea baby! Uuuu Hu u hu u hu! We will look more fabulous than ever at our first photo shoot this week. So, thank you Karolyn. We will enjoy every moment of being bound in your leather corsets while singing to the world. If your are into corsets, be sure to check the Alter Ego store. The link is on our front page. Let the Dress up Day begin!

1 Comments:

At 3:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home