Thursday, September 21, 2006

All About Bees



Here are some facinating facts about Bees for you....( we have learned a lot about Bees today )

You see, Malena drinks an energy drink that contains Bee Propolis and she was convinced that Propolis is Bee Poo. I might have been nearly asleep in a much needed nap, but as this was CLEARLY important to her, I woke up and hopped on the internet.

Turns out she was right, we found out , those wacky bees! And honey is bee vomit. And bees have two stomachs. Malena has aksed me to tell everyone it is now Bee ProPOOlis. I could go on about bees, but now you have the highights.

If anyone wonders WHY I am sharing these Bee Facts here on our music blog, I made a deal with her that if I got up and did a Blog I could then go back to sleep, not mind you that she has stopped talking this entire time, I am not sure what she is talking on now, nor how she got there, but I have done my part with the bee blog, and can now go to sleep. Notice I have even included some Bee Images.

Oh, LA is wonderful.

To be continued.....

Love and Stingers, Honey,
LaM

11 Comments:

At 1:47 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

I knew honey is bee vomit, but I suppose it's nice to know that bee propolis is bee poo. I just won't tell my daughters until they're older. :)

May your sleep be restful. :)

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger faerydusted1 said...

Mmmm... Bee poo.. I think I'll have some tea with bee vomit when I get home from work.

We have a local business (that also have a booth at MDRF)- The Bee Folks. They're nifty people and I really like their lip balm (no petroleum!). And they know lots about Bees. And probably endorse naps, too.

Sleep tight!

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

I'll see your bee poo and raise you a beebee in a bee suit.

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Bee wax smells absolutely wonderful and is great for molds and modeling. The voice comments are too too funny ladies - sleep well Lorraine! Enjoy your Bee poo, Malena - have fun both of you!

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Grooooossss....but also kind of cool!

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

lol... beeautiful... great post... it sounds like you are having pun already...

and mm, dang but your beebee is adorabeele.

 
At 2:55 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

That is one cute beebee indeed.

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Jodyth said...

beebee looks awfully cuddly! You do good work.

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

(snerk)

Voice posts are fun! :D Sounds like you're already having a blast.

An you can blame Allistair's dad for the bee suit.

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

I like my women like I like my coffee... Covered in BEES!

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger Rubius said...

a quick side note... for anyone who wanted to see a pic of LaMie, my foundling kitty... the official LaM mascot... there is a pic of her posed with some of Lisa Snellings-Clark's artwork on her blog at www.slaughterhousestudios.blogspot.com

and no... no one can blame Allistair's dad for a pic like that... he is uber-cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home