Monday, September 11, 2006

Pre- Halloween Happiness

(Yes, those ARE my new vampire teeth.) I already bragged about them on myspace, so I'll save you the rant. BTW, The Demon Hunter's Handbook, Illustrated by MY Mr. Gorgeous is available at Barnes and Noble.

This town is buzzing with whispers of secret Halloween parties and events. Halloween is a comin' LaMies. It's my favorite time of the year, especially with all the FX parties. Finally I will be able to wear some of my REAL Malena outfits. Fablo will be out here soon. Shhh! I'm taken' her out baby! I won't take no for an answer.

Because I am getting into the Halloween spirit, I will be sending out a FEW LaMie gift baskets, not jut one. I was looking through my gift drawer the other day and said to myself, "It's LaMie gift time"
In a week or so, I'll announce this month's winners.


We have some LaMie babies to show off! Mistress Mousey's "Alistair crawly" sent us a darling photo. LOOK AT THE baby! Cuteness!
AND.... Miles friend, Gino Acevedo and his partner Liz had a baby girl the other day. She'll be the youngest person at Weta. Congratulations! Miles cousin also had a baby girl. I've got some baby shopping to do. Oh honey! Twist my arm.... Man it is baby season! I'm the Fairy God Mother around here. All my daughter's friends call me that, and the young girls I read for..that I adopt. Someone is always coming to borrow a gown or shoes or jewels. The young lil' Divas always look better in my clothes than I do. AH!
My sister always says, "Thank God you didn't have a boy! You'd make him into a drag queen in less than a year." DAMN STRAIGHT I would. Where do you think I learned how to put on liquid eyeliner so well? The Queens of NYC baby! Beads, makeup, showtunes, guys that don't want to have sex with you....What's not to love?

BTW, Happy Birthday sister dear!

I'll keep you posted on the parties and the trinkets.

XOXO

Malena

12 Comments:

At 3:42 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Yikes! Love the teeth.

And Baby A is SOOO CUTE! He is so so adorable. I love his hair and his expression.

 
At 4:34 AM , Blogger K said...

Teeth... teeth... where did you talk about them? I've been to yourspace, and I didn't see anything...

That certainly is a very, very fine baby.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

hmmm, I couldn't find any mention on myspace either - but those teeth are cool indeed! And baby oh baby, what a head of hair, couldn't be cuter!

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Yay for fun teeth! They look awesome. Now... what are you going to sink them into?

If you think *that* photo of Allistair is cute, wait 'til he can sit up better and you see him in his baby vampire finery. ;P

As for drag babies... well, his father wears skirts, one of his grandad's keeps referring to him as "she" (he's surrounded by women and female cats, it doesn't occur to him that there's more than one gender sometimes), and his mom is already designing baby's first Utilikilt. Kurt and I have already decided that he'll be the one to show Allistair how to put on eyeliner properly if he ever feels like doing so.

In other news, I love living in San Francisco. ;P

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger faerydusted1 said...

Gah!! What a cutie!!

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Malena said...

"Thanks to Chris Gallaher, special effects artist and friend of my husband Miles, I have a fabulous set of vampire teeth.

The photo DOESN'T do them justice. They look so real, the gums even have veins. Wehoo! Yes, I've been tempted to go to rite aid at 1 am just for fun. There's always freaky people in there anyway."
www.myspace.com/malenateves

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Oh Malena, what gorgeous teeth!! Wow!! And such fun, all the parties sound. Hollywood must be a fun place to live!

Nice corset too!

Allistair-a-gator is sooo CUTE!!

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

I know a million people having babies, too. It must be baby season. I should add some to the menu....

Love the teeth! Very sexy.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

well my sisters in ZOMBIEHOOD!
it is the original living dead girl here, day off in Chicago, have been having a blast out here, keeping my mind off hospital viking, and knowing that he is on the mend. (off breathing tube, finally)
Medium Cool, i love the teeth, you are so toothsome.
also a special shout out to JODYTH for being published, so very proud of you, girl.
ok, just wanted to drop in on my L'aMmies. so busy it is crazy. and just heard Dave Navarro is going to be support act next run, so in St Paul, Lolo you will witness that show. Loving my tour, so many great people. Photos soon up on my blog. maybe after a nap!!! *yawn*

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Fablo, that is indeed high praise for the the alligator, as I know how close you are to the 12 year old girl. :) Although this really is a much better picture of his personality. Best. Expression. Evar!

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger faerydusted1 said...

Mistress Mousey- that is the best picture! Totally brightened my day!

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Malena said...

hhh Darling Mousey! That is the cutest photo. LOVE IT!

James, looked a the site. Lots of good links!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home