Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Skeletons out of the closet

Here's a picture of yesterday's Mangos of Love! ( Minus one , nice bath that )






Went to the House last night and Cleaned and cleaned, never did see so much dust and painting things, and then one a nicer note, arranged my skeletons in the new cabinet. Yes, folks, the skeletons are out of the closet! ( I slay myself! )



I like the Angel Dude who looks like he is taking a bite out of some sort of Spirit of Light!





That's about all the interesting news for today except to say, Malena and I are often amused by the fact that our lives seem to run parallel so much of the time and we find ourselves constantly doing the same things, half a country apart. In case you all thought they were non-stop glamorous and exciting, let me tell you that today we are both up early , half a country apart, waiting for our new refridgerators to be delivered.



Love and skeletons,
Lorraine

9 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

ah, the delivery of the refridgerator, that old chestnut!
meanwhile, Bill S wakes up to a bloodbath on his front steps--the action never slows on the L'aM blog..
ok, ladies, put some photos up---sent off the 2nd disc to Medium Cool this morning...

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Jodyth said...

My new refrigerator will be delivered on Friday. Scary how thrilling that sentence is to me.

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Rubius said...

mine arrived last tuesday... no more mustard yellow!!! the floor below the old one is still giving me nightmares... and I am convinced that the first thing to go in this building will be the floor below my fridge... and the lovely new one will drop straight down on top of the one below it.

love the skeles... they are great

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

I love your bony friends! I'm sure they're glad to be out of the closet. :-D

I'm not awaiting a new fridge, and am VERY glad for that as 1. those buggers are *expensive* and 2. the one in there now is custom fit with wood panels that match the cabinets. If it wants to have a bad hair day we'll be looking at repairs.

Our neighbors are continuing to decorate their house too nice, huh? . The typo is my fave. I talk to the small cedars I've planted and tell them to hurry and grow, grow, grow!!

Bill S does have me trumped on crackhead neighbors, though. WOW!

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Now I know what to put in your next package. ^_^

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Hairy green mangoes?
A goth gurl's dream.
Heh.

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger K said...

HA! Lorraine, I just read your essay on What You Do All Day.

Waking The Boss up bears a distinct resemblance to waking my husband up, especially the tea part. I showed it to him (usually he stays well out of blogland) and he had to admit it sounded eerily familiar.

We don't have a new fridge but we do have a kitchen table and chairs as of yesterday. And a distinct feeling that we live at IKEA.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

K...
Oooh, Ikea...
Must move somewhere that isn't 300 miles away from one.

 
At 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home