Monday, July 31, 2006

LaMie Pals and movie stars

Thanks to Kristina and Mistress Mousey, we have the list of LaMie Pals.

Akilliana & Linda T

Nadine Armstrong & Heather Coffey

Mike Knauer & Heidi Peterson Barrett

Karla Turbyfield & Dan Guy Fowlkes

Amy Knauer & Aimee Schroeder-Wallin

Dusti Lewars-Poole & Shaun Blanc

Keith Spears & Rachael Hammond

Julia Longtin & Sherry L.M. Merriam

Kristina Gray & g mink

Rebecca Wise & John Mooney

*PLEASE NOTE* If you are not listed, it's because I have the organizational sense of newt!! And that's an insult to Newts everywhere. Email me at: malena@malenateves.com and I will pair you up with someone immediately. (I'm assuming we missed a few of you.)

Also, please remember, IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS! Don't worry about spending lots of $$ on gifts. A handwritten or handmade card is a wonderful thing! I keep all my fan letters and gifts. Each one is so special. To think that someone would put all that time and energy into something for ME is just soooo touching. Thank you everyone. Fablo and I are so blessed to be friends with all of you!

**************************************************************************
The other night, we had a few people over to the house. We played a board game called GOTH.
I gotta say, we're all goth movie buffs and even WE couldn't get the answers right!! Who do they make these games for anyway if not us?
Our friends Martin and Kristen came over. Martin works with Miles and Kristen is an actress. One of the best, I must say. Isn't she a beauty?

Ohhh and I had to take a photo of this darling little 3 wheel car in Santa Barbara. Isn't it just the girliest thing ever?

Ohhh if I wasn't an amazon I'd buy one, but I doubt my legs would fit. Thanks to Miles shopping expertise, we found some really cute goth chic t-shirts at BLACK STAR TRADING. You can never have to many skull shirts I always say! Well, I must get going to bed. Can you believe it! It's before 12. Am I becoming human? Scary thought. He ehee

13 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Kristen, the car, and those t-shirts are all ADORABLE. The game looks fun too.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Just a quick hijacking of your post to say that Allistair received the LaMie package. Thank you so much to Sue, Laura, Nora, Malena, Lorraine & Kitty (and anyone I might have missed). The gifts are wonderful and very thoughtful - and you shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did. :)

It'll take a bit to get around to getting photos of the outfits, but when I have them, I'll post them somewhere they can be seen.

Thank you again, so much!!

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Kristina Gray is now with Nora.
Mink will be joining us at a later time.
Thanks!

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

One email to be sent to Ms. Marvelous. ;)

Those shirts are too funny! Just the understated twist I like. :)

Martin and Kristen both look familiar, but I can't place where I've seen either of them. ::sigh:: Old age setting in, I suppose. ;)

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Malena said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Katilou Curry and Laura Mann
(Vandaluna and Ariandalen)
Please forgive me for the mistakes and mishaps of the LaMie Gift Exchange.
We will get everyone paired up this week.
Thanks!!! You're all wonderful!

Kristen played Mrs. Doolittle with Eddie Murphy, and a bunch of other movies, and TV that I don't remember of hand. http://imdb.com/name/nm0933723/

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Oooh, I've been paired.
Hey Ariandalen...email me with your address and any other info I might want to know at vanda at ravyn dot com. I will do the same. :-)

MM...you are welcome!! We wuvs widdle allistairagator!

 
At 5:17 AM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Ariandalen: Kristen looks, to me, like a cross between Elizabeth Shue and Charlize Theron. All lovely women.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

hello Medium Miss,
i am so proud of your nerve, your vereve & your conviction. thank you for these lessons, these insights to marshalling the resources and forwarding the troops. Now, how do i get to be a L'aMmiE pal?
signed your tour mngr, Kitty
ps i return in Oct, but just heard there is another leg going out on my birthday, AYY YI! i will see if i am gong to do it or not...maybe things in town will be heated up to full cook by then.
FabLo, i miss you & hope you are staying cool in House.xoxoxo

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

yes, well, silly me, i mis-read Missouri as Minneapolis in my excitement,,,ahhh....no MN show, $#@?!
but! i want to have a snowball fight in your new yard, how about????? oh please? xoxoxo

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

wha'? NO SNOW? LoLo! i want a refund. lalala

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger K said...

Hey Malena - I'm sending you an e-mail about the gift exchange.

I've been away for a week (again) so I missed the earlier post about the stuff for the shop... but it all looks so good! I can't wait to get one of those book/box thingies.

And the shirts look pretty cute too.

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Malena said...

Anyone else out there who isn't in the US?
Please email me with your address and email. Thanks! I'm up to my ears in leather Morticia outfits. Tomorrow is the shoot. Wehooooooooooooo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home