Saturday, August 05, 2006

Corset Shoot Tomorrow


I am up to my ears in corsets and gowns. Alter Ego is expanding their line to include leather suits, dresses, skirts, and all sorts of HOT club gear. They've got your number Jody the sexy Librarian! I've been having a blast trying on all the samples. My favorites are the Morticia Dress and the Matrix Dress. I was waddling out to show Miles and he said,
"Do you really have to walk like that?"
We both laughed..nervously knowing what a klutz I am.
Hmmm. I'll have to practice walking while only moving my ankles. Hee hee
It's a paint nails and toes day!(which only happens when I'm working) After that it's on to the hair straightening, and so on and so on. Looking glam does take many hours of work. Yes, I'm taking off my Mommy pants and putting on my sassypants. Of course, I'll post the photos here first. (Mostly so we can all have a good laugh at how dramatically dorky I am.)

It will be something like.............
"Here's Malena praying in the chapel."
Here's Malena turning into a vampire"
Here's a priest trying to kill the vampire"
and so on....

Hey! Kitty is shooting this.
Ohhh Darling! Who knows what cool ideas she's got running around that pretty head. If only Josie were here.
She's the hottest Motley Crue Dancer AND best makeup artist EVER!
Let me tell you what SHE could do to my face! Lorraine said purple looks extra gothy on my eyes so I bought every color of purple make-up imaginable. I probably have enough to last me till I'm 50. I really miss that Fablo chic!

Tomorrow is going to be a 18 hour day for me. I'm going for it! It's worth it when you see a good shot. You go through 30 shots that are..."ehhh not so much", to get one that's "Sexy Diva" perfect. Trust me, I can take a BADDDDD photo. Lorraine can attest to that. They are either really good or hilariously stupid.(eyes closed and mouth drooling with a Kleenex stuck up one nose hole..that sort of thing)

So, as my little belly rumbles I think I'll put another layer of topcoat on these talon toes o' mine and talk to you very soon!

Big Hugs to all of you!

Malena the Mermaid

7 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

Mmmmmmmmm corsets......

MUST see photos!

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Have fun Malena and Kitty - the photos will be fabulous, how could they not be?!?

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

hello L'aMies! i am shaking the dust off my boots from the beach of SF and setting my compass for points north--the coffin & corset shoot! let's all take a moment and make an offering to the photo gods (hmm, mercury, olympus & fierce nikon should do) for a lovely time. more soon, all. look at miss Jozie in your blog, isn't she a stunner? she is back on tuesday, oh well for the timing...

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

*picks jaw up off the floor*
*pushes eyeballs back into sockets*

Have a lovely shoot, ladies!

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Hmmm... this is making me wonder if I can start fitting into my corsets again. Can't wait to see the photos!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger kali_licious said...

I can't wait for the pictures:)
A good friend of mine just modelled her new Alter Ego corset for me the other night and I'm now waaaaay jealous.

I love Ms. Josies' eye makeup! Sometimes I wish I wasn't so allergic to most eye makeup.

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

Lovely mermaid pic... I didn't know mermaids did goth tehe... just gorgeous.... and that is a super-cute pic of kitty and neil

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home