Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bunnies and Sprouts

My friend Bill, of Bill and the Hot Birdchick Show, was over last night and showed me some pictures, and when I saw this one , I knew that I had to post it and say..." Captions, anyone??? " That is their rabbit , Cinnamin, on a brief foray into the hall of their apartment building.

I have been Sprouting today. Yes, 'tis true. Most people think of Sprouts in terms of either things they take off sandwiches , or some alfalfa they buy to make salads healthy. Not so with the Sprout People. www.sproutpeople.com . Sprouts are their life and they have something going on. Lentils, peas, beans , radish , broccili the list goes on. They also sell Easy Sprouters. ( but not to angry people, they have no interest in angry people so says the website. )

Now , I don't endorse things often ( corsets aside ) but you all ought to try sprouting. Soak the seends for 12 hours, rinse, the put them in a dark place ( sprout people have a list of music sprouts are most fond of as well , not amazingly they like the Greatful Dead, but I have been playing them my cd's for years and they seem to like me as well )

Then just rinse the little guys off once a day , spin off the excess water ( like a salad spinner, whirl around the kitchen, it's truly fun ) and in three days they have either turned into the alfalfa like things, or grown little tails, and are perfect for munching, salads or stir fry. The seriously most healthy thing on the planet that one can eat.

Try them. You will like them.

I am bringing Malena an Easy Sprouter and some seeds. It may change her life. And it is something to do in the winter, where ever you live.

( ok, so I might have a little to much time on my hands here in the North lately, but this is a great website, and you can't buy Sprouts like these in stores....)

Love and Sprouts,
Lorraine

8 Comments:

At 3:14 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

i am an oldschool sprouter, but i have to say, i am so glad you re-awakened the sprout-love in me, Lolo. haven't done it in many a moon.

tell ol' William & Sharon S i say a fond hello, i sent them a package before i left but never heard back--maybe it was lost?

can't wait to see you ...xoxox kitty

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

"Scant yards from freedom, the spotlight of the guard tower fell upon Cinnamin, who froze in terror. Would tender rabbit soup be served in the mess tonight?"

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Lorraine and I are SO alike. I did a forum essay on seeds sprouting and she did a blog...the same night..same subject. We are a team, ah? I love sprouts. Here's a link:
http://www.milesteves.com/Malena/viewtopic.php?t=62

It's under witchcraft....

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

Caption: I disapprove of black cats crossing my path - especially ones with day-glo green eyes. It can only lead to trouble!

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Captions: "This ain't Alice's rabbit hole."

Cinnamon thought he was being followed. Little did he know that the enemy's glowing eyes were before him as he edged toward Outside.

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

That's what I get for reading the blog on my hiptop -- I didn't even see a black cat with glowing eyes back there. Yikes!

 
At 4:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Bbw wearing nylons Mature women sucking and fucking Gozo webcam fda and herbal supplements Site www hotsapien com literotica amateur bilder Anti spam email filtering software com 400mg acyclovir Adult cam girl live web pearle eyewear Big boobs and hoochie shorts http://www.caesar27s-hard-hat-gangbang.info/virtual-hentai-demos.html

 
At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! loan Record humorous answering machine messages buy didrex ip based surveillance cameras Volvo pumps Quick running speed performance equipment dirty stories Custom made kitchen units http://www.house-humidifier-3.info brakes volvo Bextra recall and dangerous side effects 2005 update apple credit card

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home