Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006






I’ve been thinking about what I want to change in my life for 2006. First, I want to focus on the positive more. It’s easy to get down on life when we are surrounded by instability. I’ve noticed how much my thoughts affected my outer world and how memories mold our future outlook. No matter what your past has been like, it’s over now. Yes, you still might have scars to remind you of what once was, but the event HAS past.

My favorite artist, Miles Teves always says, “Worry is a waste of imagination”

How true. I have to give up worrying about things that haven’t happened yet and focus on the end result. PEACE and Contentment. Those two things cover it all really. Money and work is just a means to an end. Isn’t it best to focus on the end result? Freedom, Peace, Contentment.....

Pray and ask the universe to send you work that is fulfilling. Then, let the universe take care of the rest.

As an intuitive, I have learned how to co-create my reality. I set up my day before it happens. I ask that events will go smoothly and they usually do. Although I pray often, I still waste TONS of energy on things out of my control.

Our society sets us up to feel bad about ourselves at every turn. Just look at a fashion magazine with its pages of ads of products that “remove eye bags, smooth out cellulite, and diminish fine lines” How can you not feel bad about yourself when you see these skinny airbrushed models on every page? Well, first of all, they don’t really look like that....at ALL! Beauty and Confidence has to come from the inside. Otherwise, it’s just a mask and sooner or later it will come off. No product will make you look in the mirror and see anything but yourself. I think we all need to stop and make a list of all the traits we like about ourselves. In the end, you'll probably say, "Wow, I want to know her!" Love yourself and your body will love you back.

So, this year I will focus on the positive traits that make me unique and stop worrying about everything else. What WILL I do with all that extra time? Happy New Year everyone!


Love

Malena

13 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Happy New Year!

My new year will focus on evolving and accepting. Letting go of negative energies can only be beneficial. My live has made plans for me and I will follow them as best I can. It should be an interesting ride.

I wish everyone the best.

Luvvies,
vanda

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

Best Wishes for the New Year to all the LaMies out there and especially to L and M, without whom none of this would be here. I hope each of you has the wisdom to make positive and possible resolutions and the luck and perseverence to realize each of your fondest desires.

Thanks for the inspiring post Malena.

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

Have a wonderful and magical new year everyone!

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! May we all dance to the magical, wonderful beat of life. May we revel in the positive and dispel the negative. Create, dream, love and enjoy! All good things to all the good people here!!

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Happy New Year to anyone and everyone who's reading this. :) May this year be surprising and wonderful in all the best ways.

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Happy New Year to all, and to all a good... year.

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger Malena said...

I suppose Lorraine is asleep after a night of gigging. WE MISS YOU FABU-LOUS! I'm just waiting for the rain to stop so we can go to disneyland. I guess I don't get to go until Tuesday.
Lots of photos of the haunted mansion coming soon! I may have to ride it twice!

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

you know that thing in the back of your mind?
that wish on your list?
that question you haven't asked?
this is the new year, the clean slate,
the time to get on it.
here is my new year mantra:

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Lorraine:
This group has a wonderful energy.
Darn Fine! ;-)

vanda

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year without too much trouble getting back to work/school. I hope everyone stays rested and healthy throughout the year!

Now it's time to put away the holiday music, and return to "Mirror Mirror." ;)

 
At 4:20 AM , Blogger K said...

Oh, Beck, I only wish it was good news... it turned out that it was a mistake in communications and only one miner was alive. But somehow the families were told that 12 were. A genuine mistake, but how awful for their families to have hope taken away like that.

And I will e-mail you the Hogmanay stuff this evening if I can, not that it is that exciting...

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

What a travesty - I had been following the story of the WV miners (I knew many miners in southern Illinois) and woke up this morning to the horrible news of how the families were misled. I hope the young man who made it recovers, but my heart goes out to all those families and the despair and anger they must be feeling.

 
At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work confederate flag bikini Hottest girl that's name is paris hilton Search engine optimization service wisconsin exchange link Harris county jobs Aston martin db7 cd player Hp milf Dryer exhaust free the used ringtones 98 body corolla kit toyota 649 ontario lotteries wedding dresses by dere kiang Hot lesbian girls at the bed http://www.intitle-free-ringers-ring-tones.info/Motorolac139ringtoneprogram.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home