Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Webcams and Chicken Breasts





Good Morning!

I did a most wondeful post last night after the Webcam/chat and wouldn't you know it, the very gods decided to crash Monzilla and eat the thing. I was too tired and sad about this to redo it. Now I am too tired to think as it is very early here in the land of oranges.

We did have SO much fun chatting! The Hot BirdCHick came by to chat, she is off to the Swamps soon to look for the illusive Irvory Billed Woodpecker. Paul from my FU band put in his bits via the phone and says that next month he is going to be online himself, wearing his Demon costume, ( don't think the talk didn't get a LITTLE sassy and salty with the two of them there ) and my Boss even sent greetings via the phone ( Neil says Hi by the way )

Malena was in fact dressed very like a chicken in more Feathers than I would have thought possible and the jokes were wonderful ( yes, we were having chicken breasts for dinner ) I probebly opened the door for a lot of them feeding her pizza and letting her bite me on the neck, but hey, if you can't have fun with a webcam....

We are going to make this a monthly event as it was a great time, and it sounds like, from the comments, we might need to make it a little earlier, sleepy ones. ( hey, I should talk , hee-hee ) We'll do that and then K can join in too without staying up half the night.

Now I must pack, and go to the airport. I miss the family and my Misty the Wonder Cat , who has most likely grown some more while I have been gone ( and who has most likely NOT learned to use the litter box ALL the time ) but I am not looking forward to this parting.

Not at all. I will miss her.

A Lot.

Love and webcams, Lorraine

4 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

It was a blast and I do look forward to another one.

Thanks to birdchick, I'll never ever ever think of the phrase "hands across America" in the same way again.

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

You can say that again. Bird Chick is quite the sassy pants! She inspires me to be silly! Which I don't do often enough. Thanks for chatting with us. We will be doing our web conference on the last day of every month, I think...
We'll keep you posted.
Hugs
Malena

 
At 5:19 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Yes!!! do it again! I wish I hadn't missed it - I plead the Daylight Savings time change as to falling asleep so early, that and getting up at 4 am.....Pictures are great, and I would have loved to chat with Birdchick, her blog is quite fun!

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Sorry I missed it - I'd have loved to be there, but alas I was recovering from my trip to sea-Hell and then I passed out of exhaustion. (hrm... I wonder if I can even *do* chats on this 'puter)

Oh, and since I hadn't told you before, YAY for CD goodness! It's absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! Thank you! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home