Friday, October 21, 2005

Picking up the CD's!

Just heard from Noiseland and it seems the cd is in Packaging right now. They say I will be able to pick them up before my gig tonight but they are not sure what time, so I may not be able to get them to Dreamhaven today, but I will run some over tomorrow for sure, before my show tomorrow night, so they will be there by the end of day Saturday.

I , fingers crossed and all going well, will have them at the show tonight!

And of course, if you have ordered them , they will be going out in the mail Saturday morning.

Enjoy!

Love and muisc, Lorraine

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

oh, ye of spamming village, please bugger off.
love to my hallo'een missies.
see you soon!

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Kitty! We are soooooooooooooooooo excited to see you! Yeah for Miss Meow Meow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home