Thursday, October 20, 2005

CD Tomorrow!

Just heard from Noiseland that we are on track for CD delivery tomorrow!!!!

( I feel like a proud father announcing that his wife has just gone into labour and it won't be long now...)

I may cry, I am so excited. Or do little dances. Or howl at the moon.

I know I'll be calling Malena.

24 hours and counting....

Love, Lorraine

PS In keeping with the October Spirit of Xmas that has reared it's ugly head here, shoudl I mention that they make great little stocking stuffers??? Never to early....

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Party for me ohhh family of the midwest! I'll be thinking about you guys all night!

 
At 1:48 AM , Blogger K said...

Scottish lassies wear white knee socks? This is news to this one.

And kilts make my bum look big, although I did have to wear one to school...

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home