Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pin you in and lace you up!

Lorraine is in for a real treat this trip. I have decided to use my Goth Betty skills and make her a dress or two. I can just see it..."Hey Fabulous! Take your dress off and let me measure that seam!"
"Ahhhhhh, okkkk I guess you know what you're doing Malena"....snip snip pin sew...
Hey, you create your own glamour honey...I've been known to water the courtyard in high heels and a corset. We are planning to share as much of this CD release trip with our LaMies as possible. We'll be posting photos and talking on the webcam. Of course, my 3 ft. tall witch hat won't fit on the screen, but you'll get the idea. Lorraine doesn't know it yet, but she will be decked out "Malena Style" for a solid week. I am always envious of her multi-colored hair. She's a sexy, fiddling Rainbow Brite that one! He heeeeeeeee
So, we'll keep you posted on our Soap making, corset wearing, party going, singing and playing extravaganzas and we'll demote Christmas for Halloween! Yeah! Mwaaaa ha ha haaaaa! "Did you try and bite me?" ......"No biting!"

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

People always think I dye my hair and I don't. I was born a Morticia type I guess.

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

yes, ummm i LIKE a dress too!
signed kitty

 
At 2:41 AM , Blogger K said...

Rainbow Brite! I saw her as someone's blogger avatar, and have been trying to remember what her name was all week. (I had her on my pencil case when I was five!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home