Sunday, October 16, 2005

The magic of Malena


I've been getting lots of questions about readings lately , what
they are, how much they are, how long they last, ( if Miles and I
sleep in twin coffins, etc ). So, I thought I'd shed some light on the
subject for the new LaMies who don't know me very well. (First of
all, if I had a coffin as comfy as the one in 13 Nights, I'd sleep in
it. And so would you!)

This skill of reading people has always come
naturally for me. Yes, I was "born strange" as Miles likes to say, but
I have learned to make it an asset over the years.

Here's how it works, first, we set up a time where we can talk. My
reading hours are from 12-4 pm LA time M-F. Sometimes it takes a week
or two to schedule a time, but I will do my best for my LaMie's!
Readings usually last about an hour.

Then, you send me the info you want to receive guidance on. For
example, a photo of yourself (or the person in question) , a person's
name, health concerns, questions about a love interest, the past or
the future, etc. Some people only give me their name. Which is fine. I
receive info about you as soon as you ask me...no matter what. But,
the more I know, the better I can understand the messages I get and
where they fit in your life. I pray for advice and write notes about
your situation. Then when you call, I give you the info I have
received.

Prices are on the tarot section on my webpage, I have paypal buttons
on my site where you can pay for your reading.

That's about it. No biting the heads of chickens or dancing naked
under the full moon, just listening to the subtle energies that are
all around us...all the time. And remember, if you have questions about anything metaphysical/paranormal, ask me. That's what blogs are for!

Music and Magic,
Your Witchy

5 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger K said...

Nothing metaphysical - I just really, really like that picture. You both look so serene and lovely.

Is that snow on the ground outside? I didn't think this blog had been going long enough to take in any snow... then again, I don't really know what time of year it stops snowing in the Midwest.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Hey Hatchick! I'd be happy to give you a reading. In fact, I will give all our LaMies a special rate. $100 for an hour or $50 for 30 minutes on the phone. Yeah! I know it's hard to be intuitive...you can feel everything. I write down my findings in a journal. Then when the dream becomes reality, I can look back and see what I wrote. The Psychic Pathway by Sonia Choquette is the best book I've ever read for budding empaths. I'd be happy to chat with you. Email me and we'll set up a time.
Hugs!
Malena
malena@malenateves.com

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Yes, Apple Blossom! In fact, I stopped reading for a while when I was younger because I loved people too much. I had to practice detached compassion. I am still learning it! In every reading I give, I have to remember to just give the info I receive....THEN, empathize. If you do it the other way around, you lose the intuitive thought (like you said) Your feelings get in the way. One thing I do with readings is to let the person know what is my opinion and what is divine guidance. The more you love someone the harder it is to get unbiased information....because you love them. Cards and pendulums come in handy when you can't tell what is You and what is spirit.I hope that helps.
XO
Malena

 
At 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.pain-relief-6.info/Capsicums-pain-relief-cream-will-not-burn.html concerta drug

 
At 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read zoloft Oregon life insurance quotes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home