Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Come with me..Into the haunted castle of your mind

Miles and I just listened to our CD. We got the best comliment ever when he said, "The Post Mortem party sounds like the graveyard in the haunted mansion ride!" Now, that is the highest of compliments for this goth girl. There is so much I want to say. Well, first of all, our personalities come through rather well. You can hear how much fun we had making it. Each song takes me back to where I was when I first heard it...how I felt while singing it. Neil Gaiman's songs are full of emotion and suspense. Post Mortem took me back to 13 Nights, when I first walked out on the set. Neil's songs remind me of an imaginary graveyard just past a forgotten old castle where I await my lost lover. Hey! That's first the Nocturna painting in a nut shell. All paths lead you home, I guess.

Adam plays many instruments, and one of my favorites is the organ. There are lots of spooky tunes and some sassy ones too. Did I mention Lorraine's fiddling? Wow. Viscious and on fire baby! So now that I have not only tooted my own horn, but blasted it as well, I will leave you....But just for a moment. Soon you will hear us singing you to sleep, beckoning you to come with us.... into the haunted castle of your mind. Sleep well and wear your garlic!
Mwwuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

stop torturing us and get them CDs in the mail! **grin**

i'm glad you're happy with how it sounds, i can't WAIT for my copy!!!

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Lorraine and I will be sending them out on the 21-23rd. Yeah! I'm listening to it right now. I will be putting some tracks on the website ASAP for everyone to hear. Yeah! Can't wait to hear what you think.

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

EXCELLENT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home