Monday, October 10, 2005

One CD Done and off to production!

The cd is now done, insofar at any rate that I can do anything about it. The artwork is on it's way to Noiseland via the internet , Fed-ex having failed us today

( both Malena and I have already gone on Columbus Day rants today, BEFORE fed ex got backed up and moved their cutoff time up. I mean what the heck IS this holiday and why is it only the post office that gets it off from work? DO they go to secret parties and events or what exactly???? )

Where was I ? Ah, the cd. The Master is currently lying on a porch where it will be picked up by Andrew from Noiseland in the morning, on his way into work. Full service Noiseland...

A week from Friday, October 21st I will pick them up and send the little guys off into the world.

I am currently lying on the couch giving it it's first real listen. It may well be lovely. All I am sure of is that it is done. And this is good.

Also, I will , for the record, be going to the Ball while in LA for Halloween, she talked me into it. My little Goth Snow White will however have to turn into my Fairy Godmother and dress me as Cinders here has NOTHING to wear.....

Love and goodnight, Lorraine

5 Comments:

At 10:02 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Bona Dea! What is it with the above spammers! :P

Anyway, just ordered the CD! I'm waiting patiently.

Mostly patiently. ;)

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

I don't know about the herbal treatment, but for $35.00 you can't go wrong.
It's worth skipping out on surgery...if it works. You can also have moles burned off at the derm doc. (Not very painful)

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Wehooooo Arian! You are a musician as well right? We met at the Tori Concert? I can't wait for you to hear it.

 
At 4:01 AM , Blogger K said...

It probably reflects badly on my character that I find the idea of the ball quite as exciting as the CD being finished.

But it's all good.

Isn't the messenger of the gods in the Discworld books called Fedecks? Can we invoke him here? Actually, knowing the Discworld gods, he probably takes all the holidays he can get...

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Malena,
Nope, we haven't met. I haven't been in California since 1998, nor have I ever been in Minnesota. I've never been to one of Tori's concerts either.

As far as musician......well, I've taken lessons/played several instruments, but none professionally. I've been a bard in the S.C.A., which includes singing, storytelling, and poetry (both writing and reciting), but I haven't been active for 5 1/2 years.

As far as herbals being better, not necessarily. If you're allergic to any herb in a remedy it could be a LOT worse than laser surgery. Comfrey root has been classified as carcinogenic if taken internally; last I read, which has been several years, the jury was still out on the leaves though it was still recommended as external only by Rodale's Modern Herbal. I'm only using comfrey as an example, nor am I against herbal remedies. I am for reading labels and being as informed as possible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home