Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Home strech!

Malena is a very wise women I say, and gads she is cool. I believe I am right fond of that girl...

Still in the studio, but I think tomorrow should see the thing done, you can never tell how long a song is going to take to mix, it seems to average about 4 hours a song tho. It's sounding wonderful and the booklet is turning out amazingly well. Malena did all the backgrounds and coleges and such, and Chris Ewen is putting it together. Miles did the front and back covers.

Very soon it will be done and I will go somewhere for a nice long rest, hee-hee...

Love and corsets, Lorraine

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

yoo hooooooooooo!

if you camn, please send me a quick email before you disappear for a while!

:-)

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

A nice long rest ah? Yeah, you're coming to my house Dev! And I'm going to show you Halloween Hollywood style. So grab your gowns, your punker pants, and a corset or two and get ready to party!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home