Friday, September 30, 2005

Fires and CD's

This fire is no good. We are concerned as it is not far from Malena's , slept with a phone in my bed last night , but as of now, they are still in their house, which is a good sign. Pray for rain indeed! We'll keep you posted.....

I was trying to keep Malena cheery yesterday , tho I have to say, she ought to remember the cd is half HER, and she can really sing, play , arrange and compose! That girl is magic! I am the lucky one and this friendship and project is one of the most special and dearest things in my life.

On a lighter note, some good news. We have a paypal button up for pre-ordering the cd! Delievry by Halloween, of course!!!! It's under the Shop button, and we have some artwork up from the cd booklet too, in lieu of the actual cover. It's a collage that Miles did for us, all sorts of nice shots.

For those of you in Minneapolis, if you want to save shipping, I am hoping when I pick the little guys up from Noiseland, to take some over to Dreamhaven right away. More on that idea as we get closer.

I am off to the studio for more mixing now. I will try again to keep my friend cheery, playing her mixes and making her laugh, from time to time. If nothing else we will get Adam and Leo to tell her some jokes. ( Nope, these aren't the kind we want on our rather respectable website , hee-hee )

Love, Lorraine

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

We're looking forward to the CD, very much.

love adriana (who is under the thick Burbank smoke...*hack*)

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Robert/ GuardianAlien said...

Where's the button? Where's the button!! heh

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Van said...

w00t! I go to dreamhaven every couple of weeks, so I can get my CD there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home