Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Poor Pitiful Pets


This has been the week of hell for our poor pets. My pig-dog-bat-frog, Monty had a seizure yesterday and Lorraine's meow meow has a heart murmur! I guess we're still way ahead of the world when it comes to suffering, but it was scary. You don't realize how much you love the little creatures until you think they are going to die in your arms. Other than rescuing doggies in distress, I am doing fine. Soon, we will all be singing and dancing together at Renn Fest.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM , Blogger K said...

Poor beasties. I hope they are all better soon...

(Monty is a great name for a dog, actually. Or maybe I just like it because my aged cuddly moose/mascot's name is Monty, short for Montmorency.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home