Sunday, September 04, 2005

Come on baby light my Fire

Well, Miss Fabulous and I have had quite a day. Miles and I went to a friends wedding and on the way home, there was a forest fire. The summit was closed and the alternate route took an extra 5 hours! Right at the time we find this out, my cell phone rings..It's Lorraine, of course. She says, "I know how psychic you are and I thought you might be feeling some bad vibes. There is a tornado coming, but we're ok so far." Now, who's the psychic one this time, I ask you? Hee hee!

So, as usual we are both suffering at the same time..doing basically the same thing. I'm glad to be back with our pig-dog-bat-frogs, Monty and Stanzi. (They are Boston Terriers) and Miss Fabulous is happy to be with her new Muppet-esque meow meow. What a day!

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

ohhhhh ladies
you are on the same wavelength as ususal
i am in VA beach doing a show,
and i cannot wait for hall'weeeeeeeeeeeeen
candy corn and wham!!
as you know i adore you
and see your connection
you both amaze me daily
i sent Neil a photo- check it out
love you long time! Kitters

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Meow Meow! We miss you! Yes, Halloween can't come quick enough. If only we could live in a world where we could dress up in costumes every day....and be free of hurricanes, tornadoes and fires. Do you like the photos of our pets? The booklet is coming along quite nicely. Your photos rock baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home