Monday, August 29, 2005

You put the lime in the Coconut.......

Good Evening everyone. I just got off the phone with Lorraine. We giggled and talked about all things magical and musical. (big surprise there) Then, she asked me to do some energy work for her. I said I would start RIGHT away! Then, right before I hung up, I said,
"If you smell Coconut, it's the brownies I made" I don't know why I said it, it's just what came to mind.

Then she said,
"Malena, my cat coconut is right beside me! I guess you're already connected"

We're just like that. It's easier to do "energy work" for someone if they are receptive to the idea. I know... I'm as Adam Stemple says, "Quite MAD" but hey, everyone is if you look close enough. I just wear my excentricities where everyone can see them. He ehee
It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about, right?

I am getting ready to do my best Maid Marion/Robin Hood imitation for the Fall Alter Ego shoot. I want to be extra edgy for this one. You see, I do dark and seductive better than I do blonde and cute. But, you knew that! I'm a TEVES girl after all.
Oh, speaking of all things dark and lovely, I found the best spider site today. It's called
It's got all kinds of photos. Creepy, yet beautiful at the same time.
Nature is funny that way.

Oh, I found out what the book was called that Miles is doing. It's
Demon Hunter
Oh yeah. Illustrated to perfection too. LOTS OF artwork. More on that later. We already covered all the windows in our room.....I must at least pretend to sleep. Mwahhhhhhh ha ha haaaa

Quite Mad Malena

7 Comments:

At 6:37 AM , Blogger K said...

Sorry Malena - what is "energy work"?

I love the photo of you two doing the reading, by the way - although I would not have independently noticed that your crown was made of bones...

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Robert/ GuardianAlien said...

Ooh that's Cat Grey and here's her sight.

http://www.morbidtendencies.com

She's makes weird horrible cute thingies hehe

 
At 1:31 AM , Blogger K said...

Ahhh, the Disturbing Bunnies lady.

Nightmare bunnies need cuddles too. More so, perhaps.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

I know you said "Mad," and not "crazy," but sometimes the two words can be used interchangeably. It brought to mind a saying that I grew up with, from my mother:

"Everyone's crazy but me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee."

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Malena said...

"Energy Work" encompasses all forms of healing such as spells, prayers, reiki, Qi-Gong, Excorcism, aura cleansing, past life regression, etc.
I say energy work so people don't get the wrong idea. I already look a little like Elvira and I want everyone to take this "heal yourself and the planet" stuff seriously. Which, I admit, can be hard coming from a corseted diva in 6 inch leather boots. He hee...I'll settle for Esmerelda.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Sherpa!
That's why we love Adam. He's like an exagerated version of us. I love people who speak their minds....even if it isn't "politically correct" to do so. Hail Adam!

 
At 3:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! xerox printer cartridges buy topamax no prescription online Dvdexpress dvd player craps stragity Facial cumshot movies free Key west fishing tips cpu computer wood case renault fiftie Ohio secured credit cards for bad credit ovens river Medical weight loss pills oven roast beef

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home