Thursday, August 25, 2005

Music and Kitties

Whhheee-hoooo...Gigs again. Tonight actually, I can't seem to get out of them. So , for a last minute edtion, I'll be playing with the Tim Malloy's at Kierran's in Minneapolis this evening after 9:30. With me will be the Wonderful Miss Kitty , who is in town for a couple of days, , as well as other various denizen's of the night, The Hot BirdChick, The Sexy Librarian , and some of Miss Kitty's Pal's too, I am thinking. Ought to be a fine time! Just the chance to spend some quality Kitty time is wonderful fun, combine that will a chance to play with one of my favourate bands? I am so there.......

Malena is backand is sticking to her story about how she was NOT gone for a year but only a week, I , however know differently. I seriouly think it is going to take us a month of talking to catch up on the last week, but what wonderful fun it will be!!

Music and Kitties,
Lorraine

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

hey ladies L'aM--
me here on the tour bus, Lo de Fab and friends have left in a flurry of fireworks and love. It is so good to have friends like this! The Crue was loud and proud, riding their motorcycles up on the stage...
Malena baby, your name was mentioned no less than 576 times. We MISS you! i say a meeting of minds for Hallo'een sounds perfect, a must.
ps i loved the fair and wish i had been here for a week. xoxoxox
pps sold out purp tees>!>!?!? fantastical!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home