Saturday, August 13, 2005

R & R and Rock and Roll

First of all, I MUST say thank you to Stephen Borer. He came to the club we were playing at and gave me the nicest letter and CD. Funny thing is, I didn't know he was talking to me. You see, I often forget I am a "rock star". hee hee I wear many hats you know! So, I'm sorry I was such an unresponsive Dork Stephen. It's always nice when fans come up and tell me hello. You don't have to be so shy, I won't put a curse on you or anything....unless you try to kiss me. Muaaahh ha ha ha!

I'm back in LA La land with Mr. Gorgeous. Yeah! We're looking forward to CONvergence next year. You'll have to let me know what art you want to see and I'll make..ah, ask.. him to bring it. Ghostrider has been big on requests lately.

The CD is almost finished. Lorraine will be going in the studio to record her violin bits. Yeah! Thanks to all who have purchased T-shirts. WOW! We feel loved. I came home to a SWARM of email orders.

FU is playing a lot right now. Check the appearance page for info. Go see them for me and whistle at Fabulous. She's looking good with her piggy tails. I miss her already.

Well, I'm off to plan our next corset shoot. The new Alter Ego stuff is arriving today. So, I'm sucking in my gut and drinking protein shakes. Thank God for laces, ah?

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Corsette sex

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home