Tuesday, August 02, 2005

lonesome witch seeks musical enchantment

Well, Miss Fabulous is sure ready to rock....and ROCK she will! Here's the problem...........I'm not there! I'm in L.A. doing readings on the radio and making potions. Which is great don't get me wrong, but I can't wait to sing with everyone. Singing is my creative outlet and I love it. LOVE IT!!!!!

Lorraine and I have been working hard on our "diet". A diet for an actress in LA means no sugar, bread, rice, pasta, alcohol, or chocolate. Now, that basically takes out all the good stuff except blackberries. But hey, NOTHING tastes as good as being healthy. And it would be nice to fit into my rubber pants and NOT look like a tire, hee hee

Halloween is coming up you know. We must celebrate together, even if it's online. Halloween is like Christmas here at the TEVES residence..and we try to keep it creepy all year long. Our CD should be out by then too. Yeah! Lorraine is coming out for the big day. I'm going to dress her up and take her out. We're going to dress up as Lorraine a' Malena. It's a stretch but I think we can pull it off. Hopefully by then I won't look so much like Delta Burke.

T_SHIRTS! You simply must check out our new promo shirts. These hot little numbers won't last long. They will only be available until the CD comes out. So, show your love and buy a few. I've even added a Nocturna Shirt for all the people who want to be sexy. And just for the record, I DO look that in real life, but only if I lay down and don't run. Gravity is a bummer on the bum you know. hee hee

So, I will be sure to post some photos from our upcoming trip. I promised myself I would wear a swimming suit in public without a floor length sarong....in the daytime! Wow, that's a heavy order for this nocturnal beast. But I'll be with the Fabulous Lorraine and she makes me do all kinds of wild and crazy things..........

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Nothing about anything you posted, really (except a general "yay!" for year-round Halloween - says the girl who just bought random garments from the SF Opera sale because one can never have too many melodramatic clothes). I just wanted to write and tell you both THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for helping me with my skirt sale! Between you and the authorperson, both the CBLDF and my bank account will suffer a bit less. So truly, THANK YOU both!

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

If you like chocolate milk, Sorbee makes a decent sugar free chocolate syrup that's made with Splenda. It's even decent on ice cream. Or to make your own chocolate ice cream/frozen yogurt.

I found this out when I was pregnant with my youngest, and trying to avoid gestational diabetes. It made drinking three cups of milk a day tolerable, plus I could substitute homemade frozen yogurt for the milk.

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Mistress Mousey! Your thank you package is on the way. Let me know if you like the shirt. SF Opera sale? Hey! Sign me up woman! I am such an opera fan, as you will all hear on the CD..expecially the song, "Personal Thing".

And Ariandalen-----
Thanks for the chocolate tip. My daughter will love that!

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Thank you package? But I'm supposed to be thanking you! :P (fine, then I owe you one)

The San Francisco Opera holds a warehouse sale every couple of years - massive discount costumery. Most of the stuff I bought was cheapo $1 bin stuff that I can ravage for fabric. If I had vast quantities of cash and closet space you can bet I would have picked up a few ensembles.

Some of the stuff people were walking out of there with... obviously some Wagner pieces were done in the past couple of years, along with Aida and Madama Butterfly. :) I'll let you know when they have their next one (in 2 years) - it's worth the flight up for some of the things they've got in there!

 
At 12:56 AM , Blogger K said...

Where is everybody? Are you both very very busy? I know this is Lorraine's Week of a Thousand Gigs... hope your left arm isn't too tired from holding your fiddle up...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home