Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Malena's Music Madness

Malena's Music Madness

Lorraine and I are an odd mixture of music, magic, and fashion. I'm amazed at how she handles everything in her life with such precision. I on the other hand do everything at once. Like now for instance.....
I'm busy modeling corsets, learning songs, making potions and doing readings. Both Lorraine and I have two speeds, 180 mph and 0. I am rarely at 0 mph, unless I am at her house eating sorrel and sour cherries from the garden. Then, I'm a slug. When I'm home, I'm busy busy. Although I'm preoccupied with other things, I still can't get this CD out of my head. I can't wait until it's done. We are thinking mid October now, BTW. You see, Lorraine can fiddle better than a devil in Georgia and we MUST be graced with some of her fire. I did my singin' bits while I was there two weeks ago. Being the best friend that she is, she helped me before she did her own bits.. She's like that you know. Ohhh, and that brings me to another one of Fabulous Lorraine's ideas....two violins.
Yes, two. It goes like this:
I play 3 notes on one string and Lorraine does the rest. Just kidding. I'm actually getting a little better with the violin. It's always been my favorite instrument starting in 4th grade.
I've never played anything other than classical, so I can't wait to learn a few things from the fiddling Miss Fabulous....irish trads, gypsy music, etc. Hey, I could dress up as Esmerelda! There I go again mixing fashion and magic and music. That's the thing I like most about our fans. All we have to do is be ourselves and they love it. Thank you! We are very very very lucky...oh and thanks for being so patient with the CD release. We're even MORE excited that you are!

leather clad Malena

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Malena, you look "Mahhvalous."

Hmmmmm......the Fabulous Lorraine and Marvelous Malena, Creatures of Legend and Wonder.

Whatcha think?

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

I like this Marvelous Malena business. And I'm all over "Creatures of Legend and Wonder!" Speaking of....Miles sculpted a LIFE SIZE Darkness bust for Side Show Collectibles. It will be out soon. Here's the site: http://www.sideshowtoy.com

Yes, now we will have yet another reason for houseguests to think we're satanists. Oh NO! Hee hee, if they only knew the truth....

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

That is just too cool!

Now, just think what others would wonder about you if you moved all that wonderful stuff to Waco, Texas. ::BIG GRIN::

We have lots of dragons, gargoyles, fairies, and unicorns in and around our house, though sometimes you have to look twice to see them. ::shrug:: Not that we have lots of people over.

As far as FL and MM, CoLaW......I thought of a possible betterment -
The Fabulous Lorraine and Marvelous Malena, Enchanting Creatures of Legend and Wonder.

You know, going back to the root meaning of the words and all. ;)

 
At 1:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Speedster vacuum cleaners alfa romeo 156 99 http://www.surveillance-0.info/maritimesurveillancesystemsprojectoffice.html Allegra versace living

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home