Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sheriff of Nottingham is after me.....

What a funky day this has been, all in all....In case you thougt it was all one non stop glamour and Rock Star Gigging moments from one to the next....Some days you don't feel like you have actually DONE anything, but you know you have been at it since 7:00am . It was certainly one of those days where I never did stop working and never had less than three people needing something from me at any one time.

I learned how important a locker mirror is when one is going into 6th grade.

I wrapped 1700 bookplates in Xmas paper and sent them to the UK. ( had nothing ELSE to wrap them in )

I had a serious issue with the dryer repair man who told me the dryer didn't work as it had the wrong conector thingie , and when I pointed out THEY had installed it in the first place, they told me, well they must have told us to.. ( Who are they anyway ???? )

Found out you could buy Halloween cards still yet in August, which was a good thing.

And I am sure there were many other things that happened, but it wasn't until I heard the POLICE were after me that I started to worry about things......

Apparently the Pay and Go gas station takes the PAY part very seriously. I can't believe I drove off without paying, ack!!!!! Fortunately the nice lady attendent realized I was not in fact trying to pull something over, as I drove right by her and stopped with my licence showing to wait to go out and only suggested that the police call me and suggest that I come back and pay, but talk about Embaressing!!!!!! ( since the car is in my Boss's name they called HIM, don't think there wasn't something to talk about THEN......... )

Sigh.

I am now making my famous ( one hopes, it's a new idea ) Chicken Stuffed Marrow for dinner and then may take a long hot bathe and go to bed.

This would be a very good night for lullabyes if ever there was one.....

Love on the Lam...( as it were )
Lorraine

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Sounds like quite a day! hope your evening went better... but what the heck is a stuffed marrow? You mentioned a bison one previously, and all I can think of is a hollowed bone stuffed with, well, stuff. Pictures have been great, what I wouldn't give to have long, thick hair like you two!

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Oh, man!!! And I'll bet you'll never hear the end of it. Years from now he'll bring it up, just to rib you about it.

And of course you can buy Halloween cards in August. They have Christmas ornaments, etc. out at Hobby Lobby in August, so why not Halloween cards.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

....zuchinni gone bad.....somehow that mental picture is much worse....(tho probably more edible and tasty than a bone)

 
At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info land rover lr3 dealer http://www.ics-payday-loans.info How housewives should dress Advice debt management Lp water heaters 40 gallon Buy acyclovir uk Possible side effects stopping prozac 1984 buick skyhawk Patent law top law schools grants franchise legal Infiniti g35 greddy turbo kit on an automatic Bentley side vent vardenafil physical properties Credit cards bad credit affiliate program Risk of seizures with seroquel find look for taking seroquel bipolar free info Free fat black pussy gallery

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home