Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Taking over Sherwood Forest

Yeah! I'm done modeling for the week. We decided to get more crazy with this shoot because Halloween is coming. (I'll take any excuse I can get to dress up) So, I wore my bone dagger jewelry, my Zena crown, and one of Miles' Pirate hats. NO, not all at the same time. Although I did try it. Hee hee. If you are into LARP (Live Action Role Playing)...in or out of the bedroom, you'll love these new corsets.

I do have to say, I can't WAIT for the CD to come out. I can just hear people saying things like,
"Oh, she really CAN sing. I was wondering if all she did was model corsets and blog."
Lorraine will kill me for that last comment.. Oh well, I live to far away for any real flogging to occur. She'll just make me sing an extra song to her at bedtime. I'm good at lullabys you know....

5 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

WHAT THE F%#^&??! are they daring to spam your mighty La'M BLOG>?!
great Thor's hammer, i shall send them bolts of electricity so fierce they shall think twice about doing this again.
grrrrrrrrr says the furry tiger Kitty.
love you ladies and can't wait for the Halloweening of the century.
xoxoxoxo me
ps we are now at the NY state fair, and in no way does this compare to the mighty MINN state fair!

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger Robert/ GuardianAlien said...

Ok now I want a cd of lullabys hehe

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Meow Meow! We miss you so! My bean is one of your biggest fans ever. She misses you too. Let's talk soon! Shall we tell everyone we're sisters? It would work you know.

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Well, it has been said that the ancient bards could evoke three things: illusion, laughter, and sleep.

Now I'll have to go looking for my translation of the Welsh Triads to find it. ::sigh::

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

oh that sounds like a wonderful story you must share Ariandalen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home