Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Gigging in Sherwood Forest

I started writing a bunch of comments in the comment section and thought, hey, if I write them here I will have done my Blog for today, poor tired brain dead thing that I am. Not sure if I can remember all of them, but I shall try....

For the people who were wondering about Stephen Merritt....Not sure about him coming to Baltic Con, but his partner in the Future Bible Heros is Chris Ewen and Chris did the music for two of the tracks on MIRROR MIRROR, a Neil Gaiman song called the Dark Sonnet, and an old tune called With Someone Like You, that Malena learned from her Grandmother. He also found us our Wild Piper Boy, Then, and recorded the bagpipes for Isabel. I'd love to talk him into coming down.

Kitten at Baltic Con??? Hurray!!!!!! This is going to be a Party!!! Just heard from our editor friend at Tor Books, Patrick Neilsen-Hayden, that he wants to come down for this too. The music just got way way cooler! Adam and Patrick backing up Lorraine a Malena?? This show will go on all night! With a Corset Party until Dawn , so all the lovely Ladies fo the Night will have a chance to lace up and do some dancing. Or Something.

Looks like we are all BIG fans of Lisa Snellings artwork ( www.lisasnellings.com ) and I just got an e-mail from her asking me if I would post this...She is doing a book called Tiny Stories , 100 word short stories , and they need a few more for it, so here is the info... http://slaughterhousestudios.blogspot.com/2005/08/tiny-stories-extended-deadline-for_17.html

( I have given up trying to actually link anymore, there is something missing in my brain I think )

The Strange Bunnies and other cool Things are from Cat Grey , check them out at www.morbidtendencies.com We met at a World Horror Convention some years ago, I saw her work in the show and went wild , she thinks like Malena and I , that one does........

So, what else? Oh , yes, Tommy Lee's reading. Well I can't do much about that, but I will say I had a wonderful time at the concert last Friday with the beautiful Kitten. Everyone on the Crew made me feel so welcome and the fireworks afterwords were magic. We all stood right under them as they went off only a couple 100 yards away and let them rain down upon us. As far as the show went the coolest thing was all the pyro and the dancers, they made me REALLY want to get fit and take up dancing again!!!! I was not , however, inspired to pose for Tommy's Titty Cam.

Hang in there, Kitten, I can tell it's a brutal tour. You need to go out with someone like, um, ABBA or Lorraine a' Malena, hee-hee and not these Bad Boy boybands!!!! And do call Malena for some advice, she is very wise in regards to energy work and healing and such things and likes nothing more than to help out as she can.

Well, there you have it . Kitten is off on the road with Motley Crue , Malena is taking over Sherwood Forest, like some sort Nocturnal Demon of a Maid Marion no doubt, and I am a gigging fool spending my weeks trying to recover enough to do it all again.

Life is good.

Music and magic and I love you all,
Lorraine

6 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

Looks like that link got garbled, so i'll post it here: Tiny Stories

i hope that i can write one too, but my brain is pretty clogged right now, LOL.

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Your links are permanently posted on the links on the left side. Yeah!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

Thanks Malena!

Did you see my question about the corset? Here's the link (just a reminder) to the photo -- is that a custom corset? i haven't seen it on the AE site....

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Thanks for the photo. I just emailed Alter Ego. I'll find out for you. That's one of my favorite ones too! And the back is so sexy.
I can't wait to meet you! Yeah. We are all going to have such a fabulous time at Balticon. FULL ON GIRL POWER!!!

 
At 2:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work gala bingo kitchen dresser cosmetic bible using dry ice for camping .5 mg ativan mexico Audi a6 exhaust tips paula begouin cosmetic products Hair loss solution usa women of color cosmetics free siemens mobile ringtones montreal cosmetics california cosmetic dentistry moreno valley Prozac fluoxetine pineville pennsylvania provence lavendar cosmetics

 
At 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home