Friday, September 02, 2005

Corsets, Cooking and Kitties

Wow. My bandmate is really truly insanely wickedly magicly gorgoeus!!!!! ( And Just wait until you hear her SING! ) I am laughing to myself , as I sat down to write thinking , " Boy, I'm going to feel a Little silly coming on and talking about how well the All New Chicken Stuffed Marrow turned out , after all these lovely corset Shots complete with Swords and Jewals! " Wow. I so want to grow up and be her. Well, after Halloween , we'll be posting some of me too, AND we will have the cd out , THEN things will get exciting.

Lost three pounds this week, largely due to things like Chicken Stuffed Marrow. Tonight is the Famous All From The Garden Salad, and The Rather Ordinary Baked Chicken. Sense a theme here? If there is any chance of me looking that good in a corset tho.....

The one exciting thing that happened was the Universe sent me a wee starving kitten. It looks like a Muppet from a fairy movie made by Henson Films. It head is to big and ears all over hairy. I had been upset the day before reading in the paper that the animial shelter here had over 70 kittens, and I guess the universe said " You want to save one....Here you go " We had declared a halt to any more Kitties ( EXCEPT for Miss Kitty SHE is always welcome , hee-hee ) but this one is so tiny and looks like it could be part Maine Coon Cat and I have wanted a Maine Coon for so many years, that we have decided to be keeping it. Not sure if it is a boy or a girl, but the vet till no doubt have ways of finding these things out next week.

I am off to the Festival early in the morning, for a huge three day weekend. 33 shows in three days. Ack! My poor fingers and arms. It's a great time tho and my playing is on FIRE, recording should be amazing , the week after next. I am having great fun finding trinkets for Malena , in between shows and have been sending her a box each Monday. Last week's was the most wonderful Leather Spider Mask, we so have to get her to do a photo with it.

And the corset...

And the sword..........

Leather and Love, Lorraine

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

i'd be interested in that recipe too...

Geeze, 33 performances in 3 days? We're probably not gonna ask you for more than two, in four days. Balticon could be more like a vacation for you! hehe

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I saw the kitten's picture. It is safe to say that I was a puddle of cat-loving goo in roughly two seconds. (As the majority of the comments to the LiveJournal feed also show, I appear to have been in very good company.)

My prediction is that the little sweetheart will never leave the Gaiman abode. That sweetie would melt a heart of titanium. ::grins::

 
At 1:35 AM , Blogger K said...

Did anybody NOT melt on seeing the tiny little fluffy baby cat? I don't think so.

Oh I wish I wasn't allergic to cats...

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Yes, I agree we all want the Marrow recipe. It sounds so spooky doesn't it?

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

Lorraine, i figured you must be busy so i can wait, heh.

That said... can i pre-order your CD? i want it as soon as it's released :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home