Friday, September 09, 2005

Exciting News




I thought you'd like to know that Adam Stemple will be promoting his new book at Dream Haven Books on friday September 9th at 6:30. So, since I can't be there, go smack Adam on the butt for me and buy his book. ahhh....ok, let's be serious, just buy the book.
He eheee

AND guess what? I am coming out to Festival on the weekend of the 23rd! Yeah! Lorraine and I are so excited we could scream. Actually, we HAVE been screaming for 2 days now. So, be sure to come up and say hello. Lorraine will be playing 11 shows a day! I will be acting as her Xena-esque body guard chic. She's a super hero herself that woman. The CD will be ready for mixing by then. Eeeee! We're getting closer my LaMies of Love. I want to see all of you while I'm out there. Yeah!

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Ahh, I need to see this video Hans. I'll post the black mail photos, just send them to me dude! hee hee I can't wait to see you guys. I'm going to wear my "Zorro" outfit to Renn Fest. Hey! I look possessed in that photo. More than usual, I mean.

 
At 4:46 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

MUST see photos of the "Zorro" outfit!

 
At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! lose weight fast diet weightlossrescue.com nude asians Quote owner free arizona home insurance

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home