Friday, September 09, 2005

Exciting News




I thought you'd like to know that Adam Stemple will be promoting his new book at Dream Haven Books on friday September 9th at 6:30. So, since I can't be there, go smack Adam on the butt for me and buy his book. ahhh....ok, let's be serious, just buy the book.
He eheee

AND guess what? I am coming out to Festival on the weekend of the 23rd! Yeah! Lorraine and I are so excited we could scream. Actually, we HAVE been screaming for 2 days now. So, be sure to come up and say hello. Lorraine will be playing 11 shows a day! I will be acting as her Xena-esque body guard chic. She's a super hero herself that woman. The CD will be ready for mixing by then. Eeeee! We're getting closer my LaMies of Love. I want to see all of you while I'm out there. Yeah!

7 Comments:

At 4:41 AM , Blogger Sherpa said...

I was at Adams yesterday helping Betsy with some stuff when we found an old VHS tape. On this tape were 2 songs performed by A very young fabulous Lorraine and one very ....well lets see how do I put this? Mullitized big sexy John Sjogren.
You have got to get a picture of that up here. Wait a minuete we need to get a picture of Johnnys mullet on the Tim's website.
Can't wai to see you in a couple weaks. Are you going to be there for the afterhours Tim's show on that saturday?

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

What is this Vid??? One needs to know!!!!!

It seems doubtful that we will stay on for the Pah-te. Let me tell you 11 shows a day takes the Party All Night Spirit right out of this girl!!! If I didn't have to be up to do it again, sure, but there are limits to what caffine can accomplish! We may be the Dinner and Hotel Duo, but you never know. Glad to hear the Malloys are playing. Always the best part of Cast Party.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Sherpa said...

Well it was a variation of Bedlam with Piffel(sp?)and 2others one named Steve I beleave.
You were smoking on the fiddle9in more ways then one) and Johnny was rocking the mullet.
I believe betsy said it was at minicon. From Johnnys dress and hair I would guess about 85 but that would make you like 12 so I have no real idea.
It's going to be a ghost reading with Johnny speaking and Adam on guitar.
Hope to see you there.
Hans

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

You are too kind Sherpa, I am sure I was at least 13 or 14.....

Big Sexy had a MULLET???? Oh, man, and we were dating at the time...........

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Malena Medium Cool said...

Ahh, I need to see this video Hans. I'll post the black mail photos, just send them to me dude! hee hee I can't wait to see you guys. I'm going to wear my "Zorro" outfit to Renn Fest. Hey! I look possessed in that photo. More than usual, I mean.

 
At 4:46 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

MUST see photos of the "Zorro" outfit!

 
At 4:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! lose weight fast diet weightlossrescue.com nude asians Quote owner free arizona home insurance

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home