Sunday, September 18, 2005

Tours , Hippies and Tea for the Soul...

Sleepy Good Morning's Everyone,

I came home last night from the Festival, long drive after a long day, in order to finish getting my Boss ready to go on his tour this morning. I think all is in readiness. I want to send him out the very best of wishes, Bon Voage and Good Luck from Lorraine a' Malena, we will miss you here, and yes, I will take care of both Cats and Garden, not to worry about anything.

Malena's husband sent me this link ( which after the sweet thing she got and posted from HIS Mother, is going to make this all the sillier, see where our minds are at , hee-hee ) http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Ultimate-Hippie-Vacation_W0QQitemZ5614695213

I can't stop laughing at this, it's up to about $4000 now, and they are going to film it as well for a documentery....

Today, the Festival again ( note to self, make sure you get a nap in ) and back home and then off to the studio to finish the record in the morning, hurrah!

And then on Friday, Malena comes.

That's all I have time and brain for this morning....Off to make tea.

Love and More Tea, Lorraine

1 Comments:

At 4:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home