Friday, September 30, 2005

Safe from the Fire!

Malena is safe and all is right again! Now I am ok , knowing she will not have to flee in the night with what she can hold....( no doubt in a long black gown , clutching a candelabra , with bats flying about her head, hee-hee)

Spent 5 hours in the studio today. Got one song mixed. The Scottish one, which we now believe is pronounced " Kay-lick Boor " despite it's 20 some letters.....It is truly lovely, lyrics by Jane Yolen, and music by Adam Stemple.

Taking the weekend off from the studio to catch up on sleep and work here. Be the first couple days I have had in months to do so and I am looking forward to it.

Hope your weekends go as well....

Love and rest, Lorraine

4 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Everything is ok in fairyland. The fires are being contained and are not a threat in this area. However, everyone is getting sick due to the air and it's hard to relax knowing there is so much suffering right now. Times like this make you thankful for every moment. Miles and I agreed we'd have to grab the computers if we evacuated. Thank God that's over. What a difference one day makes. Lorraine said I'd be running out of the house on the cell phone saying, "Yeah, there's a fire! Now let me hear the mix!" What can I say, Lorraine picks creative weirdos as friends. What's so cool is, due to the net all the creative intuitives get together. Muuuuuwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaa! Darhh ling! (Someday I want to record us saying that)

This blog has some seriously brilliant people hanging out together. It's so wonderful to get to know all of you. And soon, you will know a LOT of me. Lorraine and I have put our heart and soul into this album, and I think you're gonna love it. I do expect all of you to tell us which songs are your favorites, etc.

Ahh...See Apple Blossom, you get me all mushy and I go on and on!
Love ya

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Sherpa. You really are adorable.

 
At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

 
At 2:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Seagate hard drive review Seattle alarm system Big body building forum wanna van roof rack Linux colocation perl web hosting Large magnetic pain relief dog collars Rare gryffindor jacket accept credit card online without a merchant account quebec dental implant Goat hair loss Cheap mobile calls dominican republic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home