Monday, October 10, 2005

We've got it Mastered

Today is the day our CD gets mastered. Yeah! We spoke with Chris Ewen from the Future Bible Heroes who is helping us with the booklet. He's chosen some really cool photos of us. So, we're moving right along. Soon, we will have a list of stores where you can purchase the CD...and you can always buy it from us on the website. This project has been such a joy to be a part of. I can't wait for all of you to hear what we've done. Halloween 2005 will be the best ever. I am still trying to convince Lorraine to go to the ball with me. Well, one of the many costume balls. I told her, "No matter what I wear someone always out dresses me at the FX party, so it doesn't really matter what outfit you choose." And, you all know what a drag queen I am. There will be Aliens (from the movie Alien), demons, and women dressed in nothing but duct tape. If you think about that visual, you can see why a corset and fishnets would be tame. That's what I love about LA and NY. You can be a total freak and still fit in. We'll be sure to post lots of photos. We're also trying to do a online party. If anyone knows how to broadcast a webcam on AIM, or yahoo for all the world to see, let me know. As usual, we'll keep you posted. So, get your CD reserved NOW and be a part of our magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home