Tuesday, October 11, 2005

From Bed...

A couple of weeks ago the wonderful Miss Kitty, currently touring the world with the bad boys in Crue, sent me her laptop computer, she having a new and improved one , one assumes. Now this is a wonderful gift under any circumstances but this morning I discovered that my life may now be changed for the better forever.

Our house is set up for wireless and I can now work from my bed.

I have been answering e-mail for an hour, setting things up, making things happen, even chatting idely with some friends. I can blog from my bed. ( no it's not going to be THAT kind of blog, sorry people, as to what I am wearing , use your imagineation, I promise you it is better than the reality, at least today , hee-hee )

I always suspected that I could really get things done if only I didn't have to make myself get up to do them.

Than you Kittycat!!!!!!! You have rocked my world.

Haven't heard anything about the cd yet, which I think is a good thing. Listened to it a bunch of times last night and still like the little guy, which I also think is a good thing. I will send a copy off to our Malena tomorrow and we will see if she is of the same mind..

Now we wait......

Love from my bed, Lorraine

5 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Blogger K said...

That is pretty cool. Wireless is cool in general. My little sister, currently devoid of an internet connection in her student house, found out the other day that she can in fact connect simply by opening her bedroom window, because the house next door has a wireless network.

Which does cause a vague feeling of freeloading, but she's getting her own connection tomorrow (fingers crossed) so that won't last long.

Ah, me, I remember when to use the internet at university you had to leave your room and go to a daylightless bunker full of humming machines... (Actually, by my final year they'd laid it on in the rooms. Kids today are so spoiled... :) )

Mirror Mirror is a lovely title, by the way.

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

**knock knock**

i know you're in there, Lorraine, come out from under the covers!!!

**giggle**

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

Just work? Good! You can send me some of that email you owe me **wink**

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

**chuckle**

Okay now you know who i am :-D

Don't make me come after you!

hahahahahahaha

No, really, i have more (email) for you coming soon, we need to talk!

 
At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. computers English sofa Cattleya genus orchids blackjack Keywords impotence 1995 bmw 318is fuel system troubleshooting guide Man saddle shoes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home