Thursday, October 20, 2005

Decorating for Halloween with Nocturna

Malena, our full on awake little Creature of the Night, decided late last night as we were talking ( ME: well, I guess I'll go to sleep now HER: Ok, look at this, here's the link , Check this out. ME: I think I am asleep: HER: OK NOW!!!!!! ) decided to decorate the site for Halloween, which is a lovely idea and I am all for it, tho perhaps I was wishing the time zones had been reversed. She found a site called www.halloween-clipart.com , and downloaded most of it.

It's on our front page , www.lorraineamalena.com , and I told her she should change it ever couple of hours. I think there are bats flying thru the moon with a dropping spider and a bunch of flashy things at the bottom up there now.

I asked her what we were going to do for Xmas ( apparently it's never to early to start thinking about it ) and she said, she would dress up in high heels and somthing red and slinky with bells on. ( which bodes well for the site )

As long as we can keep the bats.

Tomorrow is cd release day!!!!! More on that as I get confirmation, and I'll let you know when and where the cd will be, if you are in town and want to save shipping. I made all the envelopes ready last night with labels and address'es , so if you have ordered one, it's ready to go except for the cd.....

Full moon's and music, Lorraine

2 Comments:

At 1:15 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

oh yeahhhhhh release the bats!
(a birthday party song--)
ladies, i wait for the 23rd!
home again, and waiting to see my friends.
xoxoxo lil kitty
ps Malena, i will come make soap.
cannot wait. yay HOME

 
At 2:01 AM , Blogger K said...

I love the bats! Haven't seen any actual bats since back in the summer, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home