Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bats and Baubles

Dark Delicacies

Yes yes, Lorraine is seeing the fine sites of LA...NOT! Today we ventured out to buy make-up and feather boas. Hey, you can never have too many! Actually, the feathers are for a top I am making Lorraine. We have to match when we have an appearance scheduled you know. So, tonight we will spend our time painting our nails and doing our eyebrows. Which could take a while considering we both have uni-brows growing like king kong.

We also had the pleasure of dropping off the CD's at Dark Delicacies. Ahhhhh dahhhling! The jewels, the books, the dolls..I was in heaven. Girlie heaven I say! Lorraine and I might spend MORE than we make on CD's. That store is fabulous. Of course, I have convinced Lorraine to get glam for the signing. She says,
"I never have to worry about being to Oh-la la when I'm with you...because you are always A lota Oh-la la more than me!"

I am thinking of bringing sugar bat cookies with black butter creme frosting. MMMMm. And if that doesn't get you off your hiney, Lorraine's boss signed some CD's just for the DD event. First come, first serve. That means, COME! Come to me darling...I promise not to bite you....

Love, feathers, and cookies
Malena

5 Comments:

At 6:53 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

ah, i thought LoLo was starting to talk about herself in the third person.
haHAHAHAhahahaha

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

If I hadn't got out here for some Holiday, after these last few months that may well have happened.....( Kitty, we WILL find you!!!! )

( THIS IS ME, LORRAINE!!! I know who I am....)

 
At 5:00 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

yes yes yes, get thee to Balticon! hehe.

A note about the Goddess Corset Party: this is going to be a private party rather than a scheduled event. (it has to do with some of the details - good ones - that i don't want to explain here and now).

Loyal readers of the blog are invited, of course :-), because we all want to meet each other and this will be the perfect way to do that.

So please send me email as the con draws closer. Send to chair at balticon dot org (yes i am the Chair :-), and we can make arrangements that way.

appleblossombeck: Balticon was my first con...... 20 years ago (!!!) and i was hooked. There are ways of getting there even on a budget so don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

 
At 6:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. fitness Naked latino woman Valium and sexual arousal

 
At 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home