Saturday, October 29, 2005

Cookies, Haunted Yards and Ruby Slippers

This week has been flying by SO quickly!!!! Malena and I are hanging out with Miss Kitty today , baking cookies for the signing tomorrow and working on costumes for tomorrow night. I am still not sure what I am going to BE , but I know it involves Mistress Mousie's fairy skirt and some Really Really cool Malena style makeup. She also said I could wear her Ruby SLippers ( not your Dorothy's ruby slippers folks, these things have HEELS !!!! )

Malena is making me the most wonderful Feathered shirt for me to wear as well. It ought to go nicely with the Feathered dress I bought for HER on Ebay last week. Do we think alike or what????

Last night we went off to see someones Halloween Yard. The line went for blocks and they do Halloween Yard the way we say " It tends to get chilly in the Midwest in the winter...." Imagine the Haunted Mansion in a yard, these people know how to decorate!!! I will never forget it. May move in with them.

We are still working out how exactly to do this Halloween Webcam. I think if you send us your Yahoo ID I think we can invite you to our conference , and invite you to webcam. I'll speak to Malena about it, and we will decide on a time and such. Hopefully not to late so our friends in Scotland and such places can come by for a Halloween Hello!

( just overheard for the Kitchen: " CLEARLY, CLEARLY they are NOT DONE!!!!!! " The Goth Betty Crockers are CLEARLY in trouble, hee-hee )

Many many thanks for all the e-mails and comments on the cd, we would LOVE to hear what you think, what are your favourate songs, what makes you happy, what plays in your dreams each night, so , please, keep them coming , either here or , you can e-mail us well. ( loved the comment about the 4 year old who said Faust was " like a dream you couldn't come back from " !!! )

Tomorrow is the signing at Dark Delicacies , our very first signing for our very first cd! My Boss has signed the first 30 or so cd's , for us as well, I think the store owner may buy us out before the line starts, he is so excited, hee-hee . I myself am going to buy the STORE out, way way cool things!!!!!! All our kind of fun I say, great books, cool spider things, tee-shirts , ye gads, much more and I will have it ALLL!!!!!!!!!!

Excited? Oh yes. See you there!

( HOPEFULLY there will be cookies. Must get back to the Witchy Women in the kitchen now )

Love and baking , Lorraine



5 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

oh you lil' La'Mmies, you should hear the kitchen chitter chatter now:
"no! NO! i want it BLOOD RED!"
this is about frosting now, mind you.
okay, you all best turn up, cause these cookies are teeny tiny masterpieces, their molecules are macro-feasts fit for the night dwellers... holy, sugar fix, Batman!
see you all tomorrow. xoxo Kitty

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger invincor said...

I've just put the CD in for the first time, and it's playing as I write this. I am, however, puzzled about why you sent me two, each in its own seperate package, as I did only order the one. Did paypal goof or something?

Also, I've spotted a name in the thank yous that I recognize... one Jody Wurl. I didn't really know her, but we had some mutual acquaintances in the Twin Cities' Doctor Who heyday of the late 80s. Ask her sometime about dressing as Peri at the Peter Davison convention in 1986 at the old Prom Center in St. Paul. :)

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Ivincor, Paypal must have or we might have got you twice. Give the second CD to someone cool, with our compliments.....( If you got charged twice, let us know and we will refund the money )

We will query the Sexy Librarian on this dressing up as Dr Who thing. Jody??? Hmmm????

Tell me ma IS a catchy little ditty, that Lojo!

Back to the Blood Red Cookies!

( oh, it's ME ME ME , lorraine , Malena is dancing about the kitchen in a short black apron waving frosting as she goes , )

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

The 4 year old would be mine. Her birthday was a little more than a month ago, with little sister's birthday being this coming Thursday (she'll be 2). She's also the 4 year old that at 2 1/2 tried to use Mom to help cast a spell on baby sister, and at 3 1/2 tried to cast a spell on Daddy. ::sigh:: And she wants to be a creepy princess for Halloween.

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger Jodyth said...

I have to admit to having a perverse crush on Tom Baker, but sadly never dressed up for or went to any Doctor Who convention.

You probably saw me at the local SF conventions, though. If you saw me at CONvergence last year, you'd have seen a lot of me (due to a corset, miniskirt, and thigh high leather boots) on Saturday night. Lorraine and Malena transformed me into my alter ego :)

Jody Wurl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home