Sunday, October 30, 2005

Last one to bed

I am always the last one to go to sleep..always. Tonight, I finished sewing Lorraine's shirt. She likes it. We will post pics after Halloween of all the festivities. We painted our nails glow in the dark black. I love halloween. Miles and I live in the "Art Dept. Hills" so everyone decorates for halloween. I put up lights in the fairy garden for the wee ones. I hope they come trick or treating to our house. I want to dress up and give out candy on Monday, of course.

whew! We are coookkkie-d out man! I frosted a lot of cookies today. Miles is at the PB masion tonight for some woo woo event, so it's just us girls. My bean and Lorraine are asleep, so it's just me and my two batfrog dogs.

For those of you on myspace, we have started a LaM page. Here's the url:
http://www.myspace.com/lam_fans

We are new at this myspace thing, so send us a note and we'll add you to our friends list. Ok, so I'm off to do some magic and make it rain. Ha ha ha don't I wish. Actually, I am going to read my new favorite book, Stardust. Lorraine says it's very Faye.

3 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

Mistressmousey and I can both assure you that Stardust could very easily become your favorite book. It's definitely my favorite. Not just my favorite Neil book, but favorite book period.

I hope you get lots of Halloweeny visitors :-)

 
At 5:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP in room roulette Phendimetrazine 35mgwith c o d Signs and symptoms of intrinsic asthma Mens-bikini swimwear butalbital refinance huntington beach teeth whitening mature hairy woman Amatuer+tiny+tits Hiking and water filtration Attorney general megans law barker rhinoplasty South carolina community watch

 
At 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home