Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Vampire revival





It's 3 am and I just got back from Beth's 21st birthday. What a cool group of people! I felt so old...but in a good way. I spent my youth flying around modeling and singing. Now, I am the fairy godmother of LA's cutest goth chics. Intuitive fashionista they are. I was the most casually dressed girl there too. (Sherpa, think of the possibilities. Mullie would die!)

When I arrived at The Cat and Fiddle, I was starving. After finding out their kitchen was closed, I had two choices, Carl's Jr or Grocery store. My age was showing through when I chose to eat dates and mango juice. Everyone else was jugging down jager and tequila. And when you're young, you can party till 4 am AND get to work at 8. I used to dance all night wearing 6 inch stilettos and a PVC catsuit. Now I'm still wearing the catsuit, I just make dinner in it instead. Miles doesn't seem to mind.

I got to read a few minds while I was there. Of course I did readings at the club. What else would I be doing? The waiters looked at me a little funny and I didn't even have my cards out. (Oh it could have been the 4 inch dead rhino beetle necklace with the skull beads) Haaaaaaaaa!

My guides told me someone would need a reading, and they did. I actually got a few answered prayers myself, although the person giving me the message had no idea. See how heaven works? Spontaneously yet perfectly planned. And girls!!! There were so many sweet guys looking for love. The old phrase, "All the good guys are either gay or married" isn't really true. Well, it is and it isn't. (In my book all gay guys are good.) So don't give up single chicas. They're out there, waiting for you. Dressed in their black jeans and skull t-shirts hoping some corseted diva will take them home to Mom. (We goth girls are yin-yang types. We dress sexy but at home we cook and sew and make home made cards to send to our Moma in law) Miles Mom is the best ever. I couldn't have married into a better family. I love you M-a!
Well, that is all to report of my night in Hollyweird. Nothing like a little nocturnal magic to revitalize this witchy!

7 Comments:

At 6:35 AM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

a Malena Tattoo? Waaaa cha! Dude! What can I say to that?!!! How about,
I'll stand next to Conan with honor.
I do have a warrior princess fantasy thing as you know. Can't wait to see you and everyone. I got you a nocturna window sticker for your car. Haaaa really! It's in Lorraine's giftbox in the mail.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

how did i miss this!>? the Cat & Fiddle is just a jaunt down from my treehouse!!! oh, because i am in portland....
as for single men, hmmmmmmm. do tell.
i have to say i Love the snowflakes that fall on your front page, ladies.
Mr. Sherpa, who does your tattoo work for you?
very curious.
love & pvc,
Kitty Cat

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Cool drawing! Did you do it, Malena?

Yes, 21 year olds can stay up all night and make it to work on time the next morning, but you know what, they also are sick more often because of it. :) Yes, the voice of experience speaks again.

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger K said...

Sounds like quite an evening! Trying to think of when I last stayed up all night to party... I can only think of about twice! (One after-show party, and my last night at university. That was a good night... we stayed up all night talking and then went up the college tower to see the sun come up.)

I have a stinking cold which kept me awake until 2 last night... so maybe I will make it to your Corset Party after all! (Sniffle) Anyway, have fun...

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

No, I didn't draw this. A cute goth girl named Tiffy B. did it for me. She and Beth and Lourdes are my LaMies in the painting.
www.batpack.net
(under non-union women)

I have known Lourdes longer than any other friend in LA. She used to work at the Front Desk and scedule readings for me. Now, she works for Jordu at his studio. www.schellstudio.com
All my girls are growing up! Beth and Tiffy are the best! Beth makes jewelry and Tiffy draws. They are so talented... AND they babysit and make me get out of the house once a year. Ahh the benefits of girlfriends...

 
At 3:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info cosmetic dentist bellevue Fruit border area rug Running and breathing nod anti virus Discount zyrtec free consultation Tennis balls color Imported cosmetic brush Button up sweaters Chlorhydrate de tramadol oakley half jacket xlj

 
At 5:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Virginia state divorce law botox mercedes c36 amg Card game roulette Under cabinet tvdvd cadillac Free herbalife business cards Apple laserwriter toner cartridges New york web development asian anal http://www.propecia-order.info

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home