Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sleep and Virtue

Gigs are done, for the moment, which is both great (I can sleep again) and not so great ( darn they were fun!! ) I think this trio is going to be playing out more, it was simply to cool not to do it on at least a semi-regular basis. My Boss thinks we should use a different name each time ie : Fabulous Lorraine and the .....which seems kind of fun.

( Mullie suggeested Fabulous Lorraine and the Wankers or Fabulous Lorraine and the Sheepshaggers, sweet, but maybe not , hee-hee )

Ideas????

I started my new food journal thing today. Gads it adds up quickly. For me tho, it is the best way to keep track of exactly how much I am eating. No more junk food on the way home from shows!!! ( another week of gigs and I will have nothing to wear! ) Went for a lovely long walk as well.

( I know, weird idea, it will never catch on with mainstream America, eat right and take some exercise every day. Personally I think I am onto something )

I have also been reading more on Malena's site. Sometimes I forget how smart she is ( well THAT came out wrong! ) I mean I tend to think of her as my best friend and bandmate , and forget how much she knows about the mind , body and spirit connection and all such things. That was how I got to know her, some months before I got up the courage to actualy write to her, it was reading her essays and articles. I thought she was one of the most amazing women going. (still do)

Which is important, but more importantly, I want to LOOK as good as she does in a corset by BalticCon, so it's back to work. ( or workOUT as it were, hee-hee, I need to sleep )

Next month I do get to go to LA twice. This makes my heart very happy.

( tho the velvet gowns , orngina and chocolate came as a bit of a suprise, but hey, I'll go along with anything Nocturna comes up with ! These wacky Creatures of the Night!)

I hope you are all as happy, and I wish you a very good nights sleep....

Love and lullybyes,
Lorraine

9 Comments:

At 11:49 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Remember, my diet notes are available to all LaMies free of charge! Just email me and I'll send it to you!
malena@malenateves.com

Fabulous Lorraine and the Svelte Seven? I like it. Now all we need are 7 sexy back up singers in green corsets and shamrock hats. Lucky Charms indeed!

 
At 1:53 AM , Blogger K said...

This must be Food Journal Week. I'm doing one too. (Which should scotch any theory that it's the backlash from holiday food, no?)

I finally got the sound to work on my computer! So I could listen to your songs, and they're fabby... who sings the really low part on "Dark Sonnet"?

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

If anyone is looking for a free online diet journal, there is www.fitday.com. It's a bit flawed but it is helpful. I go in spurts of being obsessive with it.

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Yup, I put on five pounds EVERY holiday season and am determined to buck the trend this year. I have never actually chronicled my food but the words staring at you in the face: 30 Frito Scoops, 3 chocolate chip cookies, etc.... might make a difference! I do record exercise tho - 6 days/wk doing 3 days aerobic/3 days muscle toning (lots of osteoporosis in the family), and find that helps keep me on track. I am fortunate that my job is pretty active as well. Aagh if I could just hate chocolate....

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

hey, i am irish, can i be a shamrocker?
cannot WAIT to see the Lolo on our western shores.
how about a trip to Moonshadows in Mali-boo-boo?
we can dine by the ocean, sit by the sea.
we can put That in our journals.
xoxoxo from rainy Portland.
Kitters

 
At 3:09 AM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

looks like we've found one, Lolo! Corset included. How cool and with that figure, it won't matter if she can sing. HAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

KittyCat is making me miss California!!! All your talk of ocean views and Malibu reminds me that I need to plan a Pumpkin roadtrip before he's too vintage to do it.

Hey... I'm Irish... green eyes even (when they're not trying to be hazel)... got room for another?

 
At 6:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Kia locations Rhinoplasty photos montgomery county Ah hentai vids Diet pills erie pa Louie vuttion hand bags for less Tape football http://www.buybutalbitalonline.info/stewie-family-guy-ringtone.html Online divorce support groups Fax windows xp with cover sheet online meridia rx Asians chicks nude pics http://www.lacoste-polo-shirt.info/drawstring-sweaters.html

 
At 11:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home