Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gigs

I am gigging on Thanksgiving. It's actualy been one of my favourate times to play. By 9:30 at night, everyone is tired of eating, tired of family or trying to figure out WHAT they are going to do with the six cousin's from the next state over.

Party Time.

And it's the Tim Malloys. I have been sitting in lately for whichever Malloys can't make it, sometimes it is Mully and sometimes it is Adam. This week Adam is off for a Holiday and it will be me and Big Sexy and Mullie.

( holding my own in THAT boy band is a challange, at least I look better in a mini skirt than they do! )

And the music is a LOT of fun. I love playing songs I have never heard and trying to figure them out on the fly. I love it when it works.

It's sometimes even funner when it doesn't.

I love not knowing what will happen.

I'd love it if you showed up.

Half Time Rec, Wednesday thru Saturday this week, with the Tim Malloys.

Love and Saw Art,
Lorraine

7 Comments:

At 10:22 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

find it difficult to express how happy/jealous I am of you. I have always wanted to learn how to play (the violin) and "figuring them out on the fly" is the best, a wonderful epitome of artistic creation. I am very glad you are enjoying and appreciating it so much. I wish I were in the general vicinity so I could hear you play (but I'm not).

Cheers!

 
At 5:33 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

i am sorry that i most likely won't be able to meet you or see you play til Balticon. SIX MONTHS TO GO!!!!!

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Good luck and have fun!

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger invincor said...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. :)

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

have fun playing your heart out Lorraine, and cooking yours out Malena! Hope all have a wonderful Thanksgiving - and are avoiding the bad weather. Looks like my plans to go to Chicago to see my brother may be snowed out - the bend around Mich/Ind is brutal. As I was sposed to bring wine, hmmm, at least I will have fun! Happy Feasting!

 
At 2:55 AM , Blogger K said...

Yes, happy giving of thanks for those that celebrate it!

 
At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! hypnosis to stop smoking ontario canada Web page design advanced webpage design free website templates with no copyright Basketball league outlaw youth norton antivirus 2005 home protection pack 3 users Drug advertisements for zocor

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home